The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Meanwhile, I'm in area two fooling around with quests. Level 25 and what not. I should go onto the third floor of the second area, or kill off the FOE hanging around.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I really hate the Dual Attack mechanic in Awakening.

Bloody kill stealers! *sigh*

Oh well, at least I got to pwn Florina...

It becomes quite useful in the harder difficulties though...

Man, I really hate the Dual Attack mechanic in Awakening.

Bloody kill stealers! *sigh*

On that note, there are times when I DON'T want a dual attack, and one happens anyway, so yeah, I tend to feel that way every once in a while.

EO4 is being a jerk.

Well, the 4th boss is.

And Fortress are too busy setting up Strikes to lessen damage and tanking.

You died, didn't you.

I kind of prefer the ending where Chrom gets the last hit. Sure, final boss comes back, but eh. It seemed happier. Although both endings has a creepy close up of Chrom.

I kind of prefer the ending where Chrom gets the last hit. Sure, final boss comes back, but eh. It seemed happier.

The sacrifice ending was missing a bit where you reunite with your spouse...

Although both endings has a creepy close up of Chrom.

Haaa! XP

Ugh, this quest is kicking my butt. My body is not yet ready for the monsters on the third floor of area two. LulLargebills being unchanged.

Which quest? :o

The quest where you had to find a missing person, who went into the Noisy Marsh. Landing was annoying because that stupid mantis was in the way, I fail at distracting it with food, when I finally landed a monkey thing poisoned my whole front line putting my Medic to work. Largebills, gold War Bisons trolling me, FOE frogs that I did not want to fight, my poor Nightseeker was getting the tar beat out of her. Luckily I did find the person. But ugh.

Also, route five is south of Saffron I think.

The quest where you had to find a missing person, who went into the Noisy Marsh. Landing was annoying because that stupid mantis was in the way, I fail at distracting it with food, when I finally landed a monkey thing poisoned my whole front line putting my Medic to work. Largebills, gold War Bisons trolling me, FOE frogs that I did not want to fight, my poor Nightseeker was getting the tar beat out of her. Luckily I did find the person. But ugh.

Also, route five is south of Saffron I think.

Oh that one. I had a feeling there was something there the first time I was there but the Stalker was scary.

That place is a decent place to train and junk. ALthough defeating shiny FOEs and using Holy Gift is probably the fastest way to level up at the moment.