• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

...Except me, I'm inedible.

I've eaten things far less inedible than you. One of which was the data of the God slayer, Demi-Fiend.

Which effectively makes me a God slayer slayer. :smug:

I dunno if they annoy Crash, but a lot of people get all pissy whenever someone says

PENIS

or

VAGINA

yet, everyone says stuff like cock and pussy and nobody really reacts. WTF.

It's a reference to that offensive RPG series he likes.

Just because I kill God on a regular basis because he's kind of an asshole, because he is, doesn't mean it's offensive. You get to kick Lucifer's ass if you feel like it because he's an asshole, just not as much as God who's a much BIGGER asshole surprisingly enough, since Lucifer actually cares about humans even a tiny bit which is more than God will ever do because he's an asshole.

WHAT I'D FIND OFFENSIVE is that Serph and Sera fused together and now I don't know whether I should be aroused or VERY aroused by the fact that they are both male AND female at the same time just like how Shiva and his wife did the same in Hindu faith which Serph and Sera fusing into Seraph is a reference too. A SEXY reference at that. :awesome:

Crash stop being offended by stuff like the word

PENIS

Lol so guys like the vagina and penis so totally annoy crash :awesome:

Uhhhh, I really don't know where the fuck you two got that. I'm actually offended by how it portrays religion.

Just because I kill God on a regular basis because he's kind of an asshole, because he is, doesn't mean it's offensive. You get to kick Lucifer's ass if you feel like it because he's an asshole, just not as much as God who's a much BIGGER asshole surprisingly enough, since Lucifer actually cares about humans even a tiny bit which is more than God will ever do because he's an asshole.

Actually, it IS offensive, because they're portraying God as an "asshole" and letting him get killed. I'll give you three guesses to why that would offend a religious person, and the first two don't count.

Actually, it IS offensive, because they're portraying God as an "asshole" and letting him get killed. I'll give you three guesses to why that would offend a religious person, and the first two don't count.

Uh... Have you not read parts of the Bible? I'd say that God is kind of dick anyway but since He knows better it's cool.

Besides, he's never actually "killed" because he's God and all. Hell, even when the Demi-Fiend actually succeeded in killing God he still failed to kill His influence on the universe be He IS the will of the universe.

All and all the way the way God is portrayed in SMT is pretty cool. :awesome: