• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

NPv4AIO.png

Fun fact: If Serra's growths were hacked to 100% (like I did) the first stat she caps is her lowest: Defense.

That battle record is shameful. Fun Fact: I always promote Serra at level 20, which is during the chapter Ninian becomes playable.

Speaking of Serra, I should train her and Leonardo in Awakening. After I'm done with Kjelle of course.

@Emerald: How do you promote Serra so early.

Do you arena abuse.

And my battle record is good.

Oh, and Fun Fact: Only I can say fun fact.

@Zak and Emerald: You two aren't boring.

@Kalas: It exploded. Here's a better one:

bZaXywN.png

Please, Zak, you're more interesting than I am.

Elaborate.

@Zak and Emerald: You two aren't boring.

Elaborate.

Oh, and Fun Fact: Only I can say fun fact.

PROTIP: I lay claim on PROTIP. :smug:

IT'S NOT CHEATING.

And besides, I beat FE7 a BILLION times. I think I'm allowed to have some fun with Nightmare. :P

@Zak: I don't need to. You're not boring. End of.

And clap clap clap for you. No one says protip, anyway. :P

Elaborate.

I do nothing all day but swim around in the pool called the internet, I lay around in my bed, the only remotly interesting thing I can say about myself is my progress in video games, I don't even do anything interesting on this site.

Also, ZM, I always say 'Fun Fact'. Oh, and staff abuse, all day everyday. Staff abuse. One point of damage? Heal. Poisoned? Heal for four turns. Anyone damaged before the boss is killed/special seat is claimed? Heal.

I do nothing all day but swim around in the pool called the internet, I lay around in my bed, the only remotly interesting thing I can say about myself is my progress in video games, I don't even do anything interesting on this site.

You literally just said what I do all day... :P

Oh, and staff abuse, all day everyday. Staff abuse. One point of damage? Heal. Poisoned? Heal for four turns. Anyone damaged before the boss is killed/special seat is claimed? Heal.

Same here - a good healer is vital to a well-oiled army, as I see it.

[spoiler=horror game idea]

Main character wakes up in a nightmare scenario and has no recollection as to how or why they're even there.

They have no combat experience and have no knowledge as to how to operate a firearm.

The main character is deeply disturbed by what he sees and does which affects their motor skills and psyche making it harder tfor them to keep calm and making them see things that may or may not be there.

The more distressed the main character becomes the easier it becomes to make mistakes or become noticed by the creatures that stalk the areas.

Not all of the creatures are aggressive. Some are neutral and never do anything to you no matter what you do. Some will just retaliate when provoked and calm down. Others will become aggressive and will continue to attack. Some are more predatory. Some will actively hunt you down once they know you're around. Others will actively stalk you until you are open for an ambush. Some will just outright ambush you if you wander too close to their traps.

Since your only means of offense are hand held weapons and a gun or two you will have to decide what would be the best course of option. Run away, sneak past, kill with knife or blunt object away from other creatures to minimize the risk of provoking others, or take the risk and use a firearm you don't even know how to use which WILL get the attention or give away your position of anything that cares.

And of course the enemies are all kinds of disturbing that just by looking at them affects the main character.

And other stuff. :<