Sacred Stones The Movie (Game Plot Spoilers)

...In case you missed the Topic Description there is no actually Movie based on my favorite Handheld Fire Emblem game.

This is just a thread for us to blend our creative juices and think up how we'd like the movie to be done if we were in charge. Since this is gonna bew collective I'll edit the opening thread for each new idea, etc.

First, let's talk about the plot.

You could probably get away with skipping to Chapter 2 while explaining/narrating Grado's attack and the death in the King Fado in the first few minutes. From there, the movie would start with Eirika deciding to look for Ephraim. You could probably get away with skipping Ide and just go to Za'ha Woods (meet Lute and Artur). Skip ahead from there Serafew where you run into Joshua and Natasha (plot development) and then skip to reunion at Renvall.The game splits after Chapter 9 so how should it be handled?

Now me, I'd cover both but only specific battles. You could prolly easily skip Chapter 9 of both routes and but not each route's Chapter 10 (Duessel on Ephy's side and Innes on Eirika's side join) because of the major character in each chapter introduced. Eirika's side you could probably skip to Caer Pelyn but just having Saleh explian the first war against the Demon King. From there, have L'Arachel show up randomly and then jump to Jehanna where Joshua's heritage is revealed. Ephraim's side you could probably have Amelia and Cormag join at the same time as Duessel (skipping Renval entirely) and then skipping to the showdown with Selena Flourspar. For added effect you could even have Duessel be the one who kills her and have Ephraim kill Vigarde. Afterward it's the march to Jehanna to bail our Eirika and Innes.

Of course, outside Jehanna the twins are reunited where each of them focuses on one of the two Grado generals: Eirika (and Joshua) on Caellach and Ephraim (and Duessel) on Valter.

From there the storyline fuses the rest of the way. Chapters 17 and 18 are skippable. You could skim through the events of 18 and 19 as well. Affer the Demon King Fomortiis is slain you'd just have a generic Happily Ever After/Cast of Characters-type ending showing what happened with the major cast.

Now, on to the Cast.

...I'll let you guys take it from here but here are my picks for a few roles:

Orlando Bloom as Ephraim

Why: Did a great job in the Pirates of the Carribbean Movies, Kingdom of Heaven and Troy.

Zhang Ziyi as Marisa

Why: She's the only person I can think of who would fit the role perflectly. A woman of few words, Marisa would let her sword do the talking. Zhang Ziyi won over fans in the US for her role in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Hero.

Jet Li as Joshua

Why: I'd have preferred Johnny Depp or Jackie Chan for the role but they're obviously too old (though they could probably pull it off). Jet's height (NEVER call him short to his face) would allow him to overlook the age difference.

Russel Crowe as Garcia

Why: Just look at them from the side. See the resemblance?

???? as Duessel

Why: Can't remember his name but he played Iroh in The Last Airbender and Saladin in Kingdom of Heaven. He simply looks the part.

And now, I'd like your input =D

Orlando Bloom and Zhang Ziyi don't look very much alike. I think they need to look pretty similar to be twins. Besides that, you're going to talk about great things Bloom was in and not even mention playing Legolas in Lord of the Rings. Blasphemy.

Christian Bale as Seth. Why:

He's a badass. That's really everything we need.

I would say Heath Ledger as either Valter or Lyon. He could work as both. But since we can't have him, possibly Johnny Depp, because he does well in freaky roles like that. Probably Valter because of age.

I think Logan Lerman would play a good Franz. He was alright in the Percy Jackson movie even though it was horribly adapted.

And there would have to be someone very serious but very sassy to play Innes.

Orlando Bloom and Zhang Ziyi don't look very much alike. I think they need to look pretty similar to be twins. Besides that, you're going to talk about great things Bloom was in and not even mention playing Legolas in Lord of the Rings. Blasphemy.

There was never anything about Zhang Ziyi being Eirika. It was Marisa that she was suggested for.

Bale makes an acceptable Seth. Carry on.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

There was never anything about Zhang Ziyi being Eirika. It was Marisa that she was suggested for.

Bale makes an acceptable Seth. Carry on.

Oh whoops. The juxtaposition of Bloom and Ziyi on the original post confused me.

Bloom would make a fine Ephraim, though!

Now, on to the Cast.

...I'll let you guys take it from here but here are my picks for a few roles:

Orlando Bloom as Ephraim

Why: Did a great job in the Pirates of the Carribbean Movies, Kingdom of Heaven and Troy.

Zhang Ziyi as Marisa

Why: She's the only person I can think of who would fit the role perflectly. A woman of few words, Marisa would let her sword do the talking. Zhang Ziyi won over fans in the US for her role in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Hero.

Learn to read plz. Ouch X.x;

• 2 weeks later...