Rejection x5

A serious question: Why do I get better luck with girls when I wear glasses? All I did was borrow glasses from my friend to see how his vision was and joke flirted with a girl who always ignored me. Weird huh?

That particular girl has a glasses fetish?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound hot and lonely.

btw, if I were hot, wouldn't I be having a boyfriend right now or be more popular?

... Though by the end of the school year, I still wore glasses, but now have contacts. My brother used to be the same until he got contacts, then he became more liked than he used to.

btw, if I were hot, wouldn't I be having a boyfriend right now or be more popular?

... Though by the end of the school year, I still wore glasses, but now have contacts. My brother used to be the same until he got contacts, then he became more liked than he used to.

I know what you mean. My friend got contacts one day, and he became popular overnight. Weird how much glasses can hold you back. But apparently it's not true when you get into adulthood because glasses characterize you as a smart man, which is what women need when they're past their crazy high school days.

Man, you are a cool person though, sorry for hitting on you. Friends?

Is there any reason why you don't delete them then?

lol, I just noticed that on a topic talking about someone being dumped 5 times, it's the one where I make my first friend...

• 2 months later...

BUMP!

Doom inspired me to go rummaging through old topics, and I found this one to be particularly interesting! BRINGS BACK SO MUCH MEMORIES BLAH BLAH BLAH

I think I'm going to cry...too many good memories from the past...sniff...*runs off crying*

BUMP!

Doom inspired me to go rummaging through old topics, and I found this one to be particularly interesting! BRINGS BACK SO MUCH MEMORIES BLAH BLAH BLAH

I think I'm going to cry...too many good memories from the past...sniff...*runs off crying*

Need tissue :(