can anyone explain this?

so 3 or 4 years ago i was gonna make two youtube videos(as time limits back then were strict) about how to beat chapter 14x with mostly Mid tier characters without savestates, which was also a blind run(might've had one or two high tiers). during the second part Roy gets killed by an 46% Boss Bolting and an 24% throwing spear WHILE he was next to Lilina with his A support.

in anger of my bad luck i decided to not let all the recording go to waste and just upload the second part which was 3:20 minutes long in which everything started to go to hell around 2:45, for 3 years or so i've gotten nothing but comments that agreed that RNG was bullshit or that thought Roy sucked.

Then this year i've been getting nothing but comments say that i'm retarded for letting roy get put in ANY kind of danger and that i should never have any faith in my units ability's to survive unless the enemy is 0% hit or 0% damage.

....i know youtube isn't an haven for genius's, but what happened? i have no explaination for the appearenances of these new comments that lash out at me in hate when i'd think i would've gotten alot more of these when the video was first put up.

not sure how to link the video without it being hot linked, otherwise i would. Also i had a pretty blessed Roy, around level 18 or 19 with plus 4 to skill and plus 5 to speed along with what i think was a plus 3 to defense and plus 5 to resistance.

if this is in the wrong section then i'm sorry : (.

Youtubers are nothing short of retarded. Most of my gameplay achievement videos go unnoticed. The ones that get the most views/comments are the ones where Lilina does stuff, and the first one I put up, with Isadora killing Linus.

Edited by Mekkah

Well, while it's obviously utterly exaggerated to claim you should never put a unit in range of any attacks that might possibly hit or damage it at all (which isn't possible anyway), I for one do avoid putting my units in situations where they have any realistic chance of death, if just because I have really crappy luck. And, to be fair, even if your Roy was in range of no other attacks except those two, that was a roughly 5% chance of death, something I for one wouldn't have risked.

Then again, most Youtubers are completely retarded and hateful.

• 3 weeks later...