Best/Worst in the Series Round 123

NinjaMonkey

Mm you're right, it must be that spd which doesn't let him dodge. His high HP sort means shit because you cant really send him through hordes of enemies and expect him to remain alive(although it MAY be possible as a hero).

The fact that he can't survive a moshpit of enemies doesn't mean his durability is bad. It's probably just not what you want him to achieve. :/ It's not like many units can do that. Garcia's defensive parameters are ok. Also, I don't see what you mean by "it MAY be possible as a hero", because as a Warrior, Garcia gains +3 Def, while Heroes gain +2 on promotion.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that Roy doesn't travel back in time 20 chapters when he promotes, so no.

hes still the best character in fe6. even if it is only for a few chapters it still matters so there. suck on that!

go on, name a character in fe6 thats better than him. i dare you, i double dare you!

hes still the best character in fe6. even if it is only for a few chapters it still matters so there. suck on that!

go on, name a character in fe6 thats better than him. i dare you, i double dare you!

Miledy.

. . .you're kidding, right? Fine. I'll name two.

Alan and Lance.

Noah, Lot, Treck, Zealot, Marcus, Percival

Clarine+ all those aforementioned.

Arguing stats and performances, are we? I'd like to see a trained Roy, fully supported, nearly solo the shit out of chapter 21's dragonknight/Paladin fest with his D-rank weapon of choice.

Go on.

oh, also Niime.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Most disappointing: FE11!Samson. Come on. Ogma has only minor stat loss behind Samson. And comes 14 chapters earlier. And with growths that are like 4 times as good as Samson's. And doesn't mean you can't get the minorly more useful Arran by getting him.

Least disappointing: Honestly, I'm going to say Seth. Come on. Bases like those? Hell yes.

Honorable AND Dishonorable mention: Xane. He can copy units. Either with ZOMG stats or BOO stats. So that means he can be both.