Four years later

Florete

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just took a stab at deciphering Goldie's posts and found out that...

her posts come from repeating the same thing over and over or really saying nothing at all.

Ohohohohohooo! Same thing could be said about every single fellow human being post ever made heheheheeee! As it is after all just text made by fellow human beings eh? BWUAHAHEHEHAAHAHAHAHHH! However the way my fellow human being self sees it, it is impossible for nothing to be said if something is said - there is text here you're reading right? Hehehheheheheeeeee! BWUAHAHEHEHEOHOHOHOOWBWUAHAHAHAHEHEOEOEJAALLWOOWBWUEHEHAHAAHAHAAHAHH! It is all based on fellow human being interpretation anyhoo - your fellow human being self simply believes "nothing is being said" despite your fellow human being self seeing text/words there as this is how your fellow human being self interprets such fellow human being text, however your fellow human being self probably sees some other type of fellow human being text as "something being said" that many other fellow human beings see as "nothing being said" as it's their own fellow human being interpretations believing it to be BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

I just took a stab at deciphering Goldie's posts and found out that...

her posts come from repeating the same thing over and over or really saying nothing at all.

Hot air is better than cold air.

Actually it isn't, I love the cold.

nepeta's typing quirk is annoying as fuck

I've actually seen the most complaints about Feferi. Nepeta isn't THAT bad. But then maybe I'm just desensitized to bullshit. Just not bullshit of Goldie's level.

Might as well have some fun. Ahem...

Goldie, you're annoying. Just shut up already.

Your fellow human being self and my fellow human being self, what lovely combinations! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH!

Edited by Goldie

Might as well have some fun. Ahem...

Goldie, you're annoying. Just shut up already.

No, no, you're doing it wrong. Do it like this.

HEY, GOLDIE.

BWUAHAHEHEHAAHAHAHAHHH! Your fellow human being self and my fellow human being self mix quite naturally! :] And misinterpret this as you may, as it is hard to nail down a precise definition for this beautiful word, but my fellow human being self does believe that you're being "downright irritating"! Ohohohohohooo! And most of us are in the process of appreciation for the concept of you stopping posting in such a way that none of us can understand--whether it be that you perceive this to be certain personality traits is up to you! I'm sure you can think of something! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH!

:]

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Your fellow human being self and my fellow human being self, what lovely combinations! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH!

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly

HEY, GOLDIE.

BWUAHAHEHEHAAHAHAHAHHH! Your fellow human being self and my fellow human being self mix quite naturally! :] And misinterpret this as you may, as it is hard to nail down a precise definition for this beautiful word, but my fellow human being self does believe that you're being "downright irritating"! Ohohohohohooo! And most of us are in the process of appreciation for the concept of you stopping posting in such a way that none of us can understand--whether it be that you perceive this to be certain personality traits is up to you! I'm sure you can think of something! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH!

I believe that mixing naturally with someone precludes finding them irritating...

Then again, there was that episode of family matters where the girl that Erkel really likes wishes him away or something, then misses him because she prefers his mosquito like pestering.

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

I believe that mixing naturally with someone precludes finding them irritating...

I could take this in one of two directions. One is that I was trying to make about as much as she did while still getting my point across. The other is that I'm pretty sure that beyond this clawing affectation she puts on she's decent, because I seem to recall a time before she posted like this.

Oh well.

You are so awesome right now.

The "right now" is an unnecessary statement, and the "You are so awesome" was redundant. What a useless post, you think a moderator would at least try to put content into their posts, even in FFtf.

The "right now" is an unnecessary statement, and the "You are so awesome" was redundant. What a useless post, you think a moderator would at least try to put content into their posts, even in FFtf.

You make a good point. I'd like to revise the post to the following:

You are even more awesome than usual right now and Tangerine is just yandere.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

HEY, GOLDIE.

Oh my, oh my, oh my! HOW LOVELY! This is a lovely post! I enjoy it a lot heheheheheeee! All of you, if all of you posted like this oh how amazing this forum would be! Imagine it BWUAHAAHHEHEEHAOAOHOAHAHAHh! Wow! It feels so good to read this off another fellow human being, it's soo.. BEAUTIFUL! It's absolutely fantastic and amazing! I love you even more, you're a fellow human being I shall remember ohohohohooooo! I figured you were yet another who disliked my fellow human being personality, however it looks as though I was wrong eh? Heheheheheee! I already liked you before, but now I feel a special connection with you - we are now closer as fellow human beings BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

Oh also! How do you make the text larger? I always wanted to make my fellow human being smiles super big every single time heheheheee! :]

I could take this in one of two directions. One is that I was trying to make about as much as she did while still getting my point across. The other is that I'm pretty sure that beyond this clawing affectation she puts on she's decent, because I seem to recall a time before she posted like this.

Oh well.

I've already mentioned earlier that it's pointless to refer to a me that doesn't exist ohohohohoo! I am now "21 years old" though I prefer to refer to it as over 7000 sunrises old :] - you refer to "teenage" versions of my fellow human being self, unlike many other lovely fellow human beings I see it as more fit to always change and move on to the next evolution of the series! Heheheheheheeee you see?! Oohhohohoooo! BWUAHAHEHEHAAHAHAHH!

And anyhoo, I've also mentioned that my lovely cousin is the reason I am being my honest fellow human being self - she did after all mention how I should always be myself ohohohohoooo! :]

Edited by Goldie

Oh my, oh my, oh my! HOW LOVELY! This is a lovely post! I enjoy it a lot heheheheheeee! All of you, if all of you posted like this oh how amazing this forum would be! Imagine it BWUAHAAHHEHEEHAOAOHOAHAHAHh! Wow! It feels so good to read this off another fellow human being, it's soo.. BEAUTIFUL! It's absolutely fantastic and amazing! I love you even more, you're a fellow human being I shall remember ohohohohooooo! I figured you were yet another who disliked my fellow human being personality, however it looks as though I was wrong eh? Heheheheheee! I already liked you before, but now I feel a special connection with you - we are now closer as fellow human beings BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

Oh also! How do you make the text larger? I always wanted to make my fellow human being smiles super big every single time heheheheee! :]

I've already mentioned earlier that it's pointless to refer to a me that doesn't exist ohohohohoo! I am now "21 years old" though I prefer to refer to it as over 7000 sunrises old :] - you refer to "teenage" versions of my fellow human being self, unlike many other lovely fellow human beings I see it as more fit to always change and move on to the next evolution of the series! Heheheheheheeee you see?! Oohhohohoooo! BWUAHAHEHEHAAHAHAHH!

Are you entirely sure you are over 7000 sunrises old? I mean, sometimes on cloudy days the sun is obscured, thus from your perspective - the one that matters for you - there is no sunrise.

When I was graduating college, during the last few weeks I was up late a lot and would stay up till sunrise to see if the sun would peak through the clouds, but it was really rainy and it wouldn't come, but I was still happy. Watching for the sun on a cloudy day is actually better than watching for it when it's going to come. I hope death is like that.

Are you entirely sure you are over 7000 sunrises old? I mean, sometimes on cloudy days the sun is obscured, thus from your perspective - the one that matters for you - there is no sunrise.

When I was graduating college, during the last few weeks I was up late a lot and would stay up till sunrise to see if the sun would peak through the clouds, but it was really rainy and it wouldn't come, but I was still happy. Watching for the sun on a cloudy day is actually better than watching for it when it's going to come. I hope death is like that.

Oohohohooo! Of course I'm not sure! Heheheheee! :]

To avoid confusing my lovely and oh so magical fellow human beings I simply put 7000 though the answer is not certain eh? BWUAHAHEHEAHAHAHAHAH! Death eh?! Oohhoohohhoooo! I listen to my breath and don't fear death at all - it's merely the eventual ending which will come whenever it does, until then my fellow human being self shall giggle and smile - and also converse with my beautiful, and absolutely oh so ultra wonderful fellow human beings! Such amazing fun it is, you agree eh?! Heheheheeee! What are your thoughts on our fellow human beings?! Do you shun them? Love them?! Fear them?! My fellow human being self is super incredibly curious! BWUAAHEHEEOHOHOWHWHAHAHAHAH! :]

Hmmm! Privacy, privacy!

"Lux Aeterna

Sent Today,

Well, I'm not going to continue that conversation on the forum itself. But I am curious. Why do you talk like that?

Unless you genuinely are being yourself, rather than putting on some phony act. In which case you are a truly unique brand of specimen."

Ohohohooo! How silly, you still refuse to believe that this is me BWUAAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH! Does your fellow human being self have any idea just how funny that is to me? HEHEOEOHOHObwuwhasBVWUAHGEHEOHOHOEHHEHWEHWAHAHABABVWUEHEHAAHAHAHH! Oh my! I think I experienced a too much laughter moment ohohohooo! My chest! I must not laugh too much in such short time eh? Heheheheheee! It's perfectly fine though, I feel no surprise over the doubt on my fellow human being self - I already know quite well that I'm not the same as many fellow human beings heheheheee! However I don't really see the internet slang "trolling" in who I am at all, for example I look at what my fellow human being self types to you now and wonder "Does this really give off an impression that I'm trying to make everyone angry? Ohohohooo! I'm being incredibly kind and caring to my lovely fellow human being - how silly yet also incredibly funny!" BWUAAHAHHEEOHOHWWHEHAAHAAHH!

Phony act is what I am always against - I prefer nothing more than honesty from my fellow human beings heheheee! After all, I'm always being honest - my beautiful fellow human beings don't have to be so shy! Ohohohohoo! Speak your mind, everything in your thoughts - express it all to me! Ohohohoo! How lovely and beautiful things would be if everyone were perfectly and clearly honest to their fellow human beings BWUAHAHEHEAHAAHAHH! Oh how fun things would beee! I talk the way I do because it is me, I laugh plenty because I am alive - I feel incredibly good to be breathing! It is a beautiful thing to have such a magical ability! To be alive! To be able to converse with all of my lovely fellow human beings as I do right now - to have this gift, no - special opportunity with this breath of mine which I am always releasing every single day OHOHOHOHOOO! How wonderful it is! And to have fellow human beings to converse with as I still breath, I shall and will forever love every single one of you ohohohohhoooo! BWUAHAHEHEOHOHHHEEHAHAHAHh! I am alive, I am proud and happy of this! :]

Edited by Goldie

What are your thoughts on our fellow human beings?! Do you shun them? Love them?! Fear them?! My fellow human being self is super incredibly curious! BWUAAHEHEEOHOHOWHWHAHAHAHAH! :]

All of the above, and then some. I also hate them, scorn them, admire and idolize them, and want to read them like books instead of like humans.

All of the above, and then some. I also hate them, scorn them, admire and idolize them, and want to read them like books instead of like humans.

Heheheheeee! How silly sounding, though I like it! It is you! It is special, it is yet another fellow human being! BWUAHAHEHEEHAHAHAAHH! Well, you are right though - you are basically reading all of our fellow human being texts on here ohohohohhooo! :]

Same rules that prevent me from flaming the hell out of her also prevent her from mentally scarring the rest of the boards with vapid tl;drs.

I guess this is a fair trade.