Serenes Forest Couples

Mufasa

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! Naw im kidding. I dont feel like developing MORE couples. Besides you two talk so little it would take freaking forever! Lyle and Bianchi is already sealed, Princess and Masu kinda spans through the entire story, and....theres other ppl but im getting tired......bed time.

im surprised u havent told everyone about me.

dont get any ideas

ill sic noobs on you

I think we've all learned that words are usually pointless here....

People just never seem to change their minds....

They won't listen to reason. . .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! Naw im kidding. I dont feel like developing MORE couples. Besides you two talk so little it would take freaking forever! Lyle and Bianchi is already sealed, Princess and Masu kinda spans through the entire story, and....theres other ppl but im getting tired......bed time.

Keep this up, and I'll think everyone you say is a joke.

=/ So what if I'm quiet?

Good night.

Edited by Cymbeline

In response to this topic: Kiryn hates me. Probably because I mod abused her welcome back topics. Maybe because I pulled a houdini with the forum too cause that was the same night.

So... we're not a couple.

In response to this topic: Kiryn hates me. Probably because I mod abused her welcome back topics. Maybe because I pulled a houdini with the forum too cause that was the same night.

So... we're not a couple.

I wouldn't go so far as to say she hates you. Kiryn seems like the kinda person who doesn't hate anyone. At the very least she isn't one to hold a grudge.

:blink:

*Looks back on the topic.*

Uh....I don't even want to know.

Really, I was just trying to set this all up so the writers wouldn't make mistakes when it comes to couples. Can we establish that so I don't go crazy?

Jesus christ me and princess leave and play with each other for an hour and THIS happens!?

Congrat's MaSu that sounded so wrong you win the wrongness award