WTF!?!?!?!?!

Masu

So i look down and check to see if its anyone's birthday today and it is. I click on his page and leave a happy birthday comment like I always do. Then i look at the topics he made......his latest topic was "THERES NO GOOD FIRE EMBLEM HENTAI!"

.......so like......WTF?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i look down and check to see if its anyone's birthday today and it is. I click on his page and leave a happy birthday comment like I always do. Then i look at the topics he made......his latest topic was "THERES NO GOOD FIRE EMBLEM HENTAI!"

.......so like......WTF?

its true :o

I remember that thread vaugely. He probably got banned for requesting it though.

I wondered that. Is there anything that says when a user is banned? Like would we be able to look at a user and something goes "THIS GUY IS BANNED!!!!!!"

Whatever.

It was June 10th and MA locked the thread.

I love how he said "Hmm, strict" even though MOST sites don't allow adult material.

I wondered that. Is there anything that says when a user is banned? Like would we be able to look at a user and something goes "THIS GUY IS BANNED!!!!!!"

That would be convenient.

Calm down. You sound like you're his dealer trying to get out of the game.

LOL ur right........*thinks of the pocky incident with the substitute in computer graphics when she caught me on serenes*

There was an adult comic awhile ago featuring some FE characters that had some of the people on GameFAQs going crazy. I remember someone actually posted a link to it. Really........kinky stuff........

There was an adult comic awhile ago featuring some FE characters that had some of the people on GameFAQs going crazy. I remember someone actually posted a link to it. Really........kinky stuff........

WTH.*resists asking*