Anyone else ever notice this?

Dr.Sholes

In the interest of summarizing every chapter in FE6 that is revisited in FE7 (or vice versa, if you go by the games' chronology), here's a list.

Chapter 3 of FE6 and chapter 6 of FE7 both take place in Araphen, but I think they don't take place in the exact same part of Araphen.

Chapter 4 of FE6 and chapter 14 of FE7 both take place in Laus.

Chapter 7 of FE6 and chapter 29x of FE7 both take place in the capital of Ostia.

Chapter 8 of FE6 and chapter 29 of FE7 both take place in the castle of Ostia (and WHY did Roy take such a roundabout way to the throne room when he could have attacked the front gate like Denning...)

Chapter 8x of FE6 and chapter 28 (Eliwood) of FE7 both take place in the same cavern near Ostia.

Chapter 12x of FE6 and chapter 30 (Hector) of FE7 both take place in the same cavern in the Western Isles.

I think chapter 19 (Sacae) of FE6 and chapter 1 of FE7 both take place outside of Bulgar, but the maps look a bit different.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/NomadicTrooperGirl/VASM/Chapter19B.png

http://serenesforest.net/fe7/map/1.PNG

Chapter 21 of FE6 and chapter 27 of FE7 both take place in the vicinity of the Shrine of Seals.

Chapter 8 of FE6 and chapter 29 of FE7 both take place in the castle of Ostia (and WHY did Roy take such a roundabout way to the throne room when he could have attacked the front gate like Denning...)

Soldier:

Attack! We're under attack!

Hector:

What!?

Soldier:

L-Lord Hector! It's bad! An unknown group has breached the castle walls!!

I don't think Denning came through the front door.

Also, Hector is now known as Lyn.

Edited by Mekkah