Leanne!

Liz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this with Rafiel in Stage III of Part 4 Endgame. Because I was raising Kurthnaga, I said "Hell, why not Galdr abuse Rafiel?".

Anyway, I like Rafiel a lot...his calmness, grace and etc. is pretty cool, imo. And maybe he's not as good looking as other herons, but he certainly isn't ugly...

I'm going to use Leanne this run, though. Her luck cap is INSANE.

songbird actually inspired me to do it.

she told me she had done it

Lol! But I was actually inspired by another member on this forum who also did this first! (I forgot who it was, Sorry >_>)

You're idea seems more useful though, getting Leanne to level 40 before Part 2 endgame. I only got her there on the bridge chapter in Part 3, and even then I just got her to level 34 before I decided that I'll just do the rest later in another chapter or with BEXP since it was taking so long. XD

So you're awesome for being so patient! =D

Lol! But I was actually inspired by another member on this forum who also did this first! (I forgot who it was, Sorry >_>)

You're idea seems more useful though, getting Leanne to level 40 before Part 2 endgame. I only got her there on the bridge chapter in Part 3, and even then I just got her to level 34 before I decided that I'll just do the rest later in another chapter or with BEXP since it was taking so long. XD

So you're awesome for being so patient! =D

I think it was Princess Kilvas.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

SHE WAS LVL 40 BY ENDGAME 2!? Holy crap. I just had leanne sit in the back with Calil and Nephenee

*gets death note ready*

Edited by CGV

in my recent playthrough of RD, i aboosed of Leanne, lasted for about 350 turns in the Lucia chapter in which you go to Ludveck's place, and made her reach level 40.

i was like YAY!

then i played the endgame for part 2, and she was VERY useful in that chapter. since there's no healing units besides Elincia, Leanne was worth her weight in gold with the new galdrar she learned.

Damn, you're tempting me to do that.

Only thing is that I've already beaten 2-2. Oh well... *waits until he gets to 3-11*

Leanne's pretty much the main hope for survival of the heron species too... until Reyson finds a girlfriend. (I'm not even counting Rafiel. Rafiel is dead as far as I'm concerned.)

Reyson x Vika FTW for the survival of the species.

Lol. That would be an interesting couple.

I guess that leaves Naeluchi for Rafiel XD

Sadly the only person I can see with him is Nailah.

Which means he'd be torn apart the first night.

actually, its the other way around. leanne affects two, rafiel four. but leanne flies, and rafiel doesn't.

and reyson affects four when transformed, maybe that'll affect your decision.

i usually pick leanne because she can affect 2 unlike reyson, who affects one, while untransformed. she flies, unlike rafiel, making her a bit easier to use. and besides, rafiel is kinda blegh as a character. he doesn't deserve to be at endgame

Orite. I don't pay much attention to the Herons. XD I brought Reyson to the final this time, but his 1 wasn't cutting it. I'll probably just take Rafiel next time and give him Celerity so he can move a nice bit in the final.

I tend to prefer Reyson because I only really use herons at all in endgame, and by then you have laguz gems. Reyson is definitely the best of herons when transformed.

true that, but i'm biased for Leanne! :P

i really wanted to use her in FE9, and was denied of it, so i use her now.

which brings me to a new question about Leanne.....

how come Reyson and Rafiel are more powerful than Leanne? After all, she was "quarantined" for 20 years in the forest. shouldn't she be more powerful? she wasn't influenced negatively by the outside world, unlike Reyson and Rafiel.

true that, but i'm biased for Leanne! :P

i really wanted to use her in FE9, and was denied of it, so i use her now.

which brings me to a new question about Leanne.....

how come Reyson and Rafiel are more powerful than Leanne? After all, she was "quarantined" for 20 years in the forest. shouldn't she be more powerful? she wasn't influenced negatively by the outside world, unlike Reyson and Rafiel.

Well, I'd say it's because of the gender?

It's a half-baked and sexist excuse, but its the only one I can come up with off the top of my head.

Leanne was sleeping, so she wasn't working out like Reyson and....Rafiel.

oh yeah....

but i still think she should be the most powerful one. she was closest to the forest, and wasn't consumed by hate, and perfectly healthy

Meh. Herons are so overrated. They have no spot in endgame for me. Hard mode or otherwise.

that's kinda ironic, considering that you're forced to bring a heron to endgame anyways

that's kinda ironic, considering that you're forced to bring a heron to endgame anyways

To be honest, I didn't use Reyson all that much in Por. But since your forced to take one to the endgame, I incorporated them into my general strategies for RD.

To be honest, I didn't use Reyson all that much in Por. But since your forced to take one to the endgame, I incorporated them into my general strategies for RD.

yeah, i wasn't too big on using him either. but now i appreciate all the herons, even Rafiel, who is kinda blegh

and dancers, too. i used to hate dancers