Damn....

Fireman

Yup. If you haden't been in the chatroom, I would never notice your existence.

When have we talked before that?

Hey, you're right. . .

Never. I don't even remember when we first met in the chat. I have bad memory. .__.

lol, not in Rejection 5x

You had a comment dying for an answer.

Hey, you're right. . .

Never. I don't even remember when we first met in the chat. I have bad memory. .__.

It was during a B-Team meeting, if memory serves. I guess I'm one of those people you get to know and feel like you've known me for a long time (it hasn't even been a month since I met you, yet I know you so well).

You had a comment dying for an answer.

It was during a B-Team meeting, if memory serves. I guess I'm one of those people you get to know and feel like you've known me for a long time (it hasn't even been a month since I met you, yet I know you so well).

Oh, yeah! It does feel that way. XD

Edited by Cymbeline

I do. I ignore everyone with 200 posts or less.

You ignore me because I'm not a spamaholic? That's evil. Well, I'm getting close to 201 posts anyways. Get ready to welcome me into the brotherhood of spambots!

Awww! Fireman! D:

I'm sort of in the same position. My mom can't stand me being on the computer for long periods of time. But she's usually busy so she never catches me. =D

Awww! Fireman! D:

I'm sort of in the same position. My mom can't stand me being on the computer for long periods of time. But she's usually busy so she never catches me. =D

My folks don't care if I'm on here 24/7, especially with the Wii, it doesn't raise the Electric bill up much