Burning Forest 3

Kaoz

8 members have voted

1. 1. What are your prefered character limitations?

• Meta Knight only
    • High Tier and below (i.e. MK banned)
    • Mid Tier and below
    • Low Tier
    • No restrictions
    • Two or more of the above (specifiy in the thread)
  2. 2. Would you participate in Burning Forest 4?

Isnt the deadline way too strict?

Theoretically it's one week per match and then another week buffer. Or at least that's how it should be.

Anyway, when can u play our matches kaoz and kalll?

When my wifi stops hating me and I actually get a connection >_>;;

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My tri-wing screwdriver and lens chemicals should come within Friday, so I'll get down to fixing my disk drive next weekend, most likely. If I can't do it and can't gather the cash to get a new Wii, I'm probably going to have to forfeit.

I'll also have to try homebrew with USB drive, but I believe the chances are slim as I recall having the latest firmware and don't want to make it permanently beyond repair by using a half-suspicious downgrade kit.

Alright. Then you guys contact me whenever u finish ur problems ok? Whase, how about you? When are you available?

I'm pretty much available all week this week, let's say every day from 10 AM to midnight on GMT+1

except for Thursday from 2 to 6 PM.

IDK if i should wait to get a reliably functional controller...maybe ill play when i get a new controller. The one i have now stops working ocasionally. Not to mention that it sometimes stops the down motion in the control stick from working :(.

I want to fight you as well, but am currently unavailable to do so.

Still waiting my tri-wing. As expected. It's airmail from mid-Asia so it should take almost two weeks, but it's a letter instead of a parcel, needs no customs check, has practically no value and was in stock. I ordered last week's Tuesday, so I'm expecting it within 60 hours, but probably not before Friday afternoon. We'll see, I didn't take a tracking service to get things faster out of the way while paying less. I'm going to take care of my accumulated craving due to being addicted play with friends on Saturday, so I'll have a look at fixing my Wii on Sunday (if things go as expected). If everything goes fine (..which I honestly at this point don't expect, since the damage might've already been done or I might screw up), you might actually get to play against me the same evening.

It's complicated and I don't like it either.

I can play anyone and would LIKE to play someone, just PM or text me (if you have an American number), I am busy in general but I can usually move around my schedule however I like, at least until next week starts, so playing for 20 minutes shouldn't be a problem... >_>

I have a really random work schedule, but I CAN play tomorrow evening. Though things keep my sidetracked, so if anyone has time to play tomorrow evening (Around 12-1 PM Central time is when I should be home and all), PM ASAP. I should get it pretty soon.

EDIT: Err...scratch that. My schedule got messed up. >_>

Edited by Magnus Blade

Soul dropped out.

Also added Luffy and fuzz94 to the participants list, sorry for not doing that sooner. The tournament gets extended by one week.

Edited by Kaoz

Lost to whase mid tier 1-3. won low tier 3-1

hehe, can't believe I finally won from someone!

wasn't easy though, great game.

(Ike, Pit, Ike, Pokemon trainer vs Ike, Ike, Ike, Sheik. and Link, Bowser, Link, Bowser vs Link, Link, Link, Link. for those who'd like to know)

Good news! called a smasher friend today and he told me hes gonna come to my house tomorrow and lend me one of his controllers. He doesnt know its for wifi though :p. Thinks its for the tourney next saturday. Actually, come to think of it, no one here knows i wifi lately :o.