Burning Forest 3

Kaoz

8 members have voted

1. 1. What are your prefered character limitations?

• Meta Knight only
    • High Tier and below (i.e. MK banned)
    • Mid Tier and below
    • Low Tier
    • No restrictions
    • Two or more of the above (specifiy in the thread)
  2. 2. Would you participate in Burning Forest 4?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Magnus wins 3-1 and 1-0 (forfeit) mid and low tier respectively. They were pretty close games, but Magnus is clutch 3rd stock, beat me everytime except one-time he half-SD'd so the one win I had didn't really count XD ggs, looking forward to playing more people tomorrow or whenever...

EDIT: typo

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

So, er, my screwdriver still isn't here. The lens cleaner isn't even in stock.

...Oh well, I'll get around to it asap. I still had to unload all these boxes from moving to the new place and all that today, yesterday had a gaming session, and the day before that I hanged out at school.

So I'm quite hard-pressed with a lack of time by school right now I'd believe.

Luffy, dont say the win didnt count. If someone SDs its usually their fault and they need to get better at not letting that happen. I can play starting tomorrow btw. Already got the GC controller. I can play after 6 pm in my time which is like GMT 0 or 1 or something like that. Whatever timezone PR is. EDIT: just checked. My timezone is the same as canada. GMT -4. So, 6PM GMT -4 is when i can play.

Edited by PKL

Ok sure. PM me when you can. Just dont take too long...im willing to wait 48 minutes to 1 hour. 8 minute matches * 6 but ur not actually gonna take 8 minutes each...i hope.

played against luffy EDIT: PKL

played with Ike lost from Peach

played with Pit lost from Peach

played with Ike lost from Sheik

-

played with Link lost from Zelda

played with Bowser lost from falcon

played with bowser lost from Zelda

't was a disaster, I didn't stand a chance

Edited by whase

yeah, GGs :P

the one with Pit was the only one I had any hope of winning, felt good for a sec.

maybe you noticed with bowsercide, I had already given up all hope XD

Give me a few minutes and I can play right now. I believe the only peeps I haven't played are whase and Kaoz.

sorry, you're about an hour too late. gotta get to bed now to get my 8 hours of sleep.

send me a message with when you're available again, I'll take a look at it first thing tomorrow morning.

haha nice tech. ggs magnus. its official, my peach is one of my worse online characters despite being as reliable as my mains offline. actually my online marth and toon link are also bad lol.

Edited by PKL

I dont feel comfortable with them online. Specially marth for some reason. There wasnt any lag with us for a while, except the usual 6 frame input lag (which tends to ruin my marf's timings). Also, everyone im free from college for today and tomorrow. Ill have a tourney on saturday so ill be gone. So, any of you with plans to play me on the weekend, try to play me today or tomorrow since i also have plans on sunday...