Burning Forest 3

Kaoz

8 members have voted

1. 1. What are your prefered character limitations?

• Meta Knight only
    • High Tier and below (i.e. MK banned)
    • Mid Tier and below
    • Low Tier
    • No restrictions
    • Two or more of the above (specifiy in the thread)
  2. 2. Would you participate in Burning Forest 4?

I dont feel comfortable with them online. Specially marth for some reason. There wasnt any lag with us for a while, except the usual 6 frame input lag (which tends to ruin my marf's timings).

Ah, I see. All right then.

As for this tourney, I most likely won't be free any time for the remainder of the week. My job has me working all the way 'til Sunday (That day itself as well), so next week, please PM me for those I still haven't played. If we play on one of my off days, then I can probably have this wrapped up quicker...but only at your convenience.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm busy until like 4:30 on a daily basis, except weekends, so I'd say 5-7, 10-11 PM EST, or weekends are the best time for me. Not Fridays though, never Fridays. Mondays are also pretty bad just because mondays are a drag. >_>

@Whase sorry about earlier :(

@PKL pm'd you to play with me, and also I know if I SD'd cuz of lag or something else I wouldn't feel like it was accurately portraying my gameplay, so I just apply that same logic to others. If it was actually just his mistake, that's different, but there was quite a bit of lag.

Also, don't feel bad about "playing bad" as Marth or TL online, some of us (cough me) suck completely online, no matter which car. And I'm not even good offline, so bad + super bad = ultra bad XD thankfully I get lucky sometimes :D :D :D

PKL won mid-tier 3-0

then won low-tier 1-0 (forfeit for same reason as Magnus match XD)

then we friendlied and he still kicked my ass with like 70% damage "combos" so I thought he was playing like super serious... but in actuality he wasn't, and I was like "shit, this guy must be hella good to be fucking around and STILL kick my ass" XD (hint: I'm complimenting you, bro)

so yeah that was fun, I'm really glad I joined this tourney! At first I only joined cuz I thought you guys needed more people to make it more interesting but there are some really good brawlers here that I haven't played :O I wish I could play you guys offline, it'd be amazing to see you some of you guys in real action, if this is how well you play online. too bad, we don't even have local gaming tournaments anymore, so I can never watch professional gamers in awe unless its through videos or laggy multiplayer XD

Found out that tomorrow and Tuesday are my off days, so whoever I haven't played yet, leave me a PM whenever you gain the free time.

Regarding my SD, Luffy, I agree with PKL. Even though that match in particular was laggy, I can actually control my chances of SDing way better because the input lag and frame speed allows me to see ahead of time if I'm about to fall. So that counts as a legit win on your part because of my inability to react i time. Plus, you did hit me before I SD'd, so according to the game's rules, it wasn't a SD since I wasn't at 0%.

Edited by Magnus Blade

Unfortunately, I'll have to drop out. Apparently the store ran out of stock for the tri-wings just before I ordered, and now they're on backorder from the manufacturer. Might take two months or even longer.

Low Tier was kinda okayish, I really can't play any either, so I don't care too much about that.

Having tons of my inputs not go through and stuff like Luigi's NAir losing to Ike's Counter in the Mid Tier one was rather annoying though ;/

Oh well, can't really do much against it in the end.

I remember I really liked that fight, can't really remember any details though. :P

But you SD'd on the last stock of that match, IIRC. It' was because of the lag.

I think DK-Wolf was a cool match.

Whase, when are you available? I have quite a number of off days from work, as we can have our matches during any time since you are the last person I have to play.

anytime today after 4 PM mostly, or this weekend. my schedule is all open. Im at GMT+1.

EDIT:

me vs Magnus Blade; once again I was pathetic...

me vs MB

ike vs ike lost

Pit vs Ike lost

Pit vs Ike lost

Link vs Zelda lost

Bowser vs Zelda lost

Bowser vs Zelda lost

Edited by whase