Are your fingers crossed?

Are your fingers Crossed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are your fingers crossed for the "final judgement"

• OMG ITS ALMOST HERE!!!
    • Not really
    • Nope

Actually, it's rather likely there'd be a playable demo available. The game should be just about finished by now--E3 might get some lucky grubs before August 7th :o

Eh, if they don't, I still get to play it. So it doesn't matter so much to me :/

I'm really hopeing that they release it in America, the way things are going at my house I have little chance to get a Wii so I'm pinning my future Fire Emblem hopes on New Dark Dragon and Sword of Light hitting American shores.

If worse comes to worst, Vincent will probably translate it. But I would bet my wii that it's coming out here.

Edited by Kyrra

If, for some totally retarded reason, it isn't released here, I will personally head to NOA headquarters with a sawed-off shotgun and force them to release it here.

Edited by Fox

Well, they also see good reviews in American game magazines (NP keeps giving out 9.5's) and a good-sized fandom.

Nintendo Power is a little biased (but then again, at this point, every published magazine is) :P

At least it has the sales to back it up. It's pretty obvious that it's part of the home series by now :/

-is confused at Dr. Dorian-

Anyway, if we buy it, hopefully they'll come.

Are you keeping track on E3? They only thing I remember being announced by Nintendo is an awesome looking game called Captain Rainbow, and their turn is up. Elsewise, it's more Wii Play shit.

Edited by Dr.Dorian