Are your fingers crossed?

Are your fingers Crossed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are your fingers crossed for the "final judgement"

• OMG ITS ALMOST HERE!!!
    • Not really
    • Nope

I don't think there's a specific site dedicated to it. There are blogs strewn about, and I think nintendo will have the conference streamed on one of their sites. There's also some lame game channel called G4 that will probably rerun stuff about it, if you have access to tv over channel 160.

Edit: FEP is correct.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

If, for some totally retarded reason, it isn't released here, I will personally head to NOA headquarters with a sawed-off shotgun and force them to release it here.

That right there is the post of the topic right there folks

It need's to come out in America or Nintendo just let the American's down (again?)

It need's to come out in America or Nintendo just let the American's down (again?)

*hides post before Celice sees it*

I don't think there's a specific site dedicated to it. There are blogs strewn about, and I think nintendo will have the conference streamed on one of their sites. There's also some lame game channel called G4 that will probably rerun stuff about it, if you have access to tv over channel 160.

Edit: FEP is correct.

I dunno, G4 is pretty sick. However, I have like, 900 channels and no G4 as far as I know. D:

I dunno, G4 is pretty sick. However, I have like, 900 channels and no G4 as far as I know. D:

I liked it better before G4 screwed everything to hell. TechTV had some cool stuff, including short animations users sent in. Also Call For Help was a funny show at time for geeks. Then G4 started to merge... it was alright at first, but gradually, there was more and more shitty shows coming into the roster. Then one of the better shows is completely redone by G4 --and now, there's not a trace of the original. Channel dead :)

*hides post before Celice sees it*

America got Fuuin in their Rekka ending. And Europeans took it out. It's never coming. How's that for screwing you over ~_~