Unbridled Excitement.

Nestling

She's actually 13, and Nestling's profile says he's 16, so it's not that bad actually ' x'

She's actually made up so she's really probably around 3 years old.

...Fair enough I guess.

She's made up, does it actually matter to you what arbitrary age they assign to the character? I mean, did this topic actually matter to you?

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

She's actually made up so she's really probably around 3 years old.

She's made up, does it actually matter to you what arbitrary age they assign to the character? I mean, did this topic actually matter to you?

Yes, pedophilia is wrong.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, known in Japan as Fire Emblem: Sōen no Kiseki (ファイアーエムブレム 蒼炎の軌跡 Faiā Emuburemu: Sōen no Kiseki?, lit. "Trail of the Blue Flame"[1]) is a tactical role-playing video game developed by Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo GameCube video game console. The game was released on April 20, 2005 in Japan, October 17, 2005 in North America, November 4, 2005 in Europe and December 1, 2005 in Australia.[2]

So that means Mist is almost 7 years old for Crash.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Just hug something cute Crash.

Maybe a hakutaku.

[snip]

No.

So that means Mist is almost 7 years old for Crash.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

No, because I go by the age of the character in-game, not the game. The "yes" was to him asking if the "arbitrary" (which it isn't) canonical age matters.

No, because I go by the age of the character in-game, not the game. The "yes" was to him asking if the "arbitrary" (which it isn't) canonical age matters.

I grant that Mist's age is not totally arbitrary: there is a reason they didtn't make her 2, or 99. But I'd be impressed if you could provide a reason for why they made her (ok, I don't actually know her age here, so give me some leeway) 16 instead of 12 or 18 instead of 14 that wasn't essentially a whim, without much or any importance (much like the consistent spacing of the years by 4 in each of the comparisons in this post was done by chance).

No, I don't have to. She is her age because that's what they made her, you're overthinking this.

I didn't say you had to do anything, who are you talking to?

If you're not providing a reason for her to be 16 instead of 11, then there is no reason to conclude that her age wasn't arbitrary. Unless you are suggesting that every aspect of Fire Emblem 10 was carefully crafted by the authors and we should assume as much by default, and I personally find it laughable to conclude that we were intended to see that Muarim was Ike's little sister.