[FE4] Rate the Unit V

Caliban of Sycorax

Lex has an almost exculsive weapon which he's likely never getting rid of. His defense is godly, and Elite makes that EXP rank easier, especially in Gen 2. He's probably the best father, despite not giving any inheritance (unless he gets an enemy drop) and he's tanky. Also he is good from the start and doesn't require tons of training.

9/10 plus one for being hot so 10/10

rating lex>sigurd you're hilarious

anyway 8.5/10 decent

anyway 8.5/10 decent

I rated them both a 9. But Lex is cool and sexy (extra point) while Sigurd is eh and... not sexy (I almost took half a point off) So yeah.

Edited by Knuckles

anyway 8.5/10 decent

Shit I posted right as you did shit okay I'll add your score just this once

EDIT: Final score for Lex is 8.83.

while Sigurd is eh and... not sexy (I almost took half a point off) So yeah.

Sigurd IS sexy. Just not as sexy as Lex. Lex is the one FE character I would bang. Seth is a close second

that's kinda creepy

Edited by Octavian

Are we killing off Jamka? I can't exactly see how you can recruit him any faster than lex gets up there anyway. Eddin has 2 move in the forest as well. If Jamka gets recruited, it seems to me that Lex can be close enough that the hero axe shouldn't cost more than 1 or 2 turns, if it costs at all. I guess it would help if there's a video I could watch that shows Jamka recruited and Sigurd capturing so quickly that Lex can't get anywhere near the axe.

The absolute fastest vid I've ever seen cleared Ch1 in 19 turns, I think it was, and didn't even bother trying to bring Lex along, because he had to camp with Ayra for pairing reasons, IIRC, down at Genoa where he burned a lot of RNs.

http://video.niconico.com/watch/sm5579491

The absolute fastest vid I've ever seen cleared Ch1 in 19 turns, I think it was, and didn't even bother trying to bring Lex along, because he had to camp with Ayra for pairing reasons, IIRC, down at Genoa where he burned a lot of RNs.

http://video.niconico.com/watch/sm5579491

I can't seem to make that video play. It tries, and I can see the counter at the bottom moving along claiming the video is playing, but I see nothing and hear nothing.

Same here, Narga. I know Mekkah completed it in 17 turns before, but that was with some highpowered characters due to only giving certain units kills in the prologue, and probably some RNG abuse with stats.

I can't seem to make that video play. It tries, and I can see the counter at the bottom moving along claiming the video is playing, but I see nothing and hear nothing.

Huh... if the original page on the JP side of niconico doesn't play for you (linked at the bottom there), I could try saving and reuploading the video, but I'm not sure how worthwhile that is.