2. 2. Who should be the narrator?

• The voice of Athos?
    • Or the voice of Mark (Tactician)?
  3. 3. What could you help with?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, would have been fun to help with voice acting, but I don't have a mic... And sometimes I pronounce words/names weird since English isn't my native language, so I wouldn't be a very great help xD But good luck to you guys :)

Yes, it is. Who are you interested in voicing? Of course, I'd need a voice sample, but...

Here's a let's play I'm currently doing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAra02SER9Y

This was a random thing I threw together after getting inspired by Hyadain.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtkxH5Z2A70

I'd be fine with most male characters. i enjoy voice acting.

Edited by goopy

Alright! I'll think about who i want to play what when I get feedback from the writers... Hey, since you are interested in helping and I'm not getting any replies from the writers, how about I send the script of the first chapter to the two of you to look over? I'll send if it you say yes.

Edited by MidnightShade

Alright! I'll think about who i want to play what when I get feedback from the writers... Hey, since you are interested in helping and I'm not getting any replies from the writers, how about I send the script of the first chapter to the two of you to look over? I'll send if it you say yes.

Sure, I finally have some free time these days anyway.

Alright, any and all comers! I am now holding voice casting. Are you interested in voicing one of characters? Then send me a voice sample via p.m.s and tell me who you want to try out as! Thanks you!

I am holding the casting for two weeks, or until the roles are filled, whichever comes first. If you want to audition for a specific character, state that characters name, then say some of their lines from FE7. If it is a character who has no lines, (Hassar, Madelyn, ect.), then I shall send you their lines in this audio drama.

Alright, so far we have no voice actors. You all said you wanted to help, so who do you want to play as?

Even though I'm sure I won't involved in this but I would want to VA Sain. I would give him a Shigure voice from the English dub of Fruits Basket. I just like doing that voice and could hear Sain having it.

Edited by Guy Starwind

Alright, I'll take that into consideration.

Edited by MidnightShade

So, since there isn't much activity, what do you guys want me to do? Should I upload a voice acting recording of me to the site so you guys can see that I'm serious? I am going to attach the script for the prologue to the main post, just so the non writers can see that I am serious about this.

Edited by MidnightShade

And, after the huge response I have gotten, I have decided that this is not a very popular idea. I still want to do it though. I have finished another chapter of the script, if anyone is interested.

• 2 months later...

Fine then. I just start recording myself as Mark. is there anyone at all who could be Lyn? I really want to do this still.

Hi there. I'd like to help. I can provide voices for muscular-gentle-nasty characters and I can write some of the script - mainly I'd like writing discussions between characters for character develompent, yet whatever thing it's fine for me.

Thank you for the offer. I will definitely take you up on that! Writing will come later, but for now, could you do so battle cries and evil- esque laughs?