Fire Emblem 6 - Maniac Mode Mod Ranked Run

marcus90

Maniac Mode Patch - Working Patch

The differences you can find in this playthrough and into the patch?

1) Almost all of the usable characters gets better starting stats and the one that doesn't get better growth

2) Two new "stand alone" classes that are pure killers

3) Each class is much more unique because of different caps (no more tanky paladins or warriors and mages are very squishy in spite of the huge HP boost they get, both enemy's and yours)

4) Harsher difficulty 'cause enemies gets lots of HP and slightly better stats minus Brigands and Pirates 'cause...

4-1) Crazy pirates and brigands that are axe-locked warriors statistically (ATK Is Crazy, Skill and Speed is below-average, Def and Res sucks)

5) More Promotion Item scattered around

6) Tier list is more compressed (less useless characters)

7) Sophia and Wendy and lots of pre-promoted unites are much better now

8) Percival was a little nerfed

Enjoy!

Playlist With all the Chapters Here

Edited by marcus90

I'm pretty sure alting is super banned (except in rare cases IE Wen), but I'll ignore that.

You should have posted in the ROM Hacking Forum instead of the FE6 one.

the vid would have been a lot more interesting if it wasnt super speedy. I wanted to look at everyone's stats. But it was too fast to see them. Also, Wolt's bases still suck compared to the other dudes from what I saw :/.

I'm pretty sure alting is super banned (except in rare cases IE Wen), but I'll ignore that.

You should have posted in the ROM Hacking Forum instead of the FE6 one.

Well some moderator should move it.

the vid would have been a lot more interesting if it wasnt super speedy. I wanted to look at everyone's stats. But it was too fast to see them. Also, Wolt's bases still suck compared to the other dudes from what I saw :/.

Next videos are x2 instead of x4. Wolt is an archer, he gets distance advantage and good growhts plus unpromoted unit experience bonus.

Chapter 1 is done, first topic on first page to watch it through playlist on youtube.

Edited by marcus90

Yes, I would highly appreciate if the videos were normal speed. I understand you want to make them go faster so they don't take so long, but I'd like to at least see the characters' and enemies' stats without having to pause on the moment each time.

Yes, I would highly appreciate if the videos were normal speed. I understand you want to make them go faster so they don't take so long, but I'd like to at least see the characters' and enemies' stats without having to pause on the moment each time.

Then, before I start the map, I show you the enemies stats and everything.

Then, before I start the map, I show you the enemies stats and everything.

Chapter 1 and 2 dudes.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Edited by Sirius

Yeah... in this case just assume he's a new user. The ban on his previous was wrong and overlooked.

As for this topic's destination, it'll be done in due time.

Edited by Sirius