Doing some Lunatic Mode in causal mode..

Is it just me, or casual mode make the Lunatic Mode MUCH more appreciable? I mean, in Classic Mode, it's a burden managing to continue because you need the occasional miss once in a while, otherwise that peculiar character is vanquished for the time being, while in Casual mode, when you doo the infamous Lunatic Mode only, the game still is a challenge, but a balanced challenge (haxed enemies? you respawn).

You think It's better playing such a difficult mode this way (avoiding very frustrating moments) or by doing the classical mode that makes you more pro but requires much more luck too due to fake difficulties?

Edited by marcus90

Is it just me, or casual mode make the Lunatic Mode MUCH more appreciable? I mean, in Classic Mode, it's a burden managing to continue because you need the occasional miss once in a while, otherwise that peculiar character is vanquished for the time being, while in Casual mode, when you doo the infamous Lunatic Mode only, the game still is a challenge, but a balanced challenge (haxed enemies? you respawn).

You think It's better playing such a difficult mode this way (avoiding very frustrating moments) or by doing the classical mode that makes you more pro but requires much more luck too due to fake difficulties?

I agree with what you said.

Certainly Casual mode is the incentive people need to "dare" to play Higher difficulties. Although as you probably saw Casual discussion/apprecation is not really "considered" in the Forums/Comunity.

I never tried Casual Lunatic, but it might be useful if you want to unlock the preparation shop stat boosters with less headaches. I know that's what luigi bros did.

Although, I'm not exactly an expert FE player, but I didn't find Lunatic to be much luck-based. A poor judgement can easily make you lose a character, but you've got Save Points to reduce the chance of this.

Edited by VincentASM