Little Shoppe of Sprites and Graphics

Zeth

As a DD-Cup male I's like to say...tongue.gif

I do know some girls who are about 15/16 who are flat but they're very thin and short. She looks thin but tall so it really comes down to either make her shorter of fix the bust. :/

Third, we're trying to help you. If you take offense to every little thing we say, you might as well just close up shop and place giant 'I IGNAYR ALL CRITIQUE AND COMMENTS THAT AREN'T COMPLIMENTS' sign up in your description so we know to avoid you. We're not trying to insult you; you're just being difficult. Just make the edits and blabber about it AFTERWARD.

I feel like something is going to go down because of this...unsure.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like something is going to go down because of this...unsure.gif

Nothing's going down, I'm just a slow and deliberate learner and my manner of expressing myself is...at odds with everyone else's.

It also takes less time to post than experiment with all the advice given at one time, because life is very very busy.

Darling, a C-up is actually a very common cup size. Unless you're a woman, don't make assumptions about breasts. It just doesn't work. I'll have you know that I'm a B-cup, and it's still VERY OBVIOUS that I've boobage even when I'm wearing an incredibly bulky parka.

I clearly used the world all, which is a true statement. Not all women have C cups and above. I never said C was not an average size.

I've been away from spriting for a long time and I have a lot to work on and I realise that, guys. I'm not taking offence to anything anyone is suggesting, I'm simply trying to ascertain every angle there is to ascertain from. I've been nit-picky and blunt and exaggerative (which has lead to every thing I've said being blown out of proportion, is clearly the worst element of my manner of expression not being on the same page with anyone else's as mentioned, and, well, simply won't be done any more) to make my points clear, but I've not insulted anyone. This post could be the only one really construed as an insult, and it wasn't.

In any case, as AK pointed out, there has been more arguing than production (if you want an indication as to what my free time has been like it's this compounded by another death yesterday, which I need to deal with in conjunction with other ongoing projects from before I reopened the gallery).

So I will be relegating the spriting and reduxing of what exists to Char on the FE6.5 project and focusing my efforts on improving the story instead. Clearly I overstepped my bounds in thinking I had the time to devote on this so immediately. When I do have the time, I will implement ALL of this advice in steps as I am capable, starting back with the two characters I began on here.

Thank you particularly to AK and Seph for putting forth such a valiant effort. I never thought ill of either of you or your opinions, so my apologies, since that is the impression that I gave.

Edited by Zeth

Thank you particularly to AK and Seph for putting forth such a valiant effort. I never thought ill of either of you or your opinions, so my apologies, since that is the impression that I gave.

Wish I'd known that you were having such a hard time, I probably wouldn't have been as harsh as I was on you. So, sorry for that. I do hope you can get enough time to get back to spriting, though. You could definitely do well, if you had the time for it.

Nothing's going down, I'm just a slow and deliberate learner and my manner of expressing myself is...at odds with everyone else's.

It also takes less time to post than experiment with all the advice given at one time, because life is very very busy.

I was talking about the "IGNAYR" thing, hence the bolding of "NAYR" in the last post.