Game Ideas, etc

Rehab

You know the drill.

An entire game based on professional sniping.

A massively open-world game in a desert environment, preferably with heavily armed dune buggies or something (see Jak 3).

A massively blah blah game in an ocean environment, preferably with exploration stuffed up the ears (see Windwaker).

A game about bandits. Not thieves, like Sly Cooper (good game, by the way), but some real pillaging stuff.

I've got a few that are VERY copyright to me that I'm not sharing, but I've also got a few I can share.

I want a game where you have wings. Working wings, not like Pit's wimpy ones. Wings that let you fly A LOT. (A game of Maximum Ride, for example.)

There's other ideas... but I'm drawing a blank right now...

A rhythm game that's like trauma center and guitar hero had a baby. I call it... Dr. Rock!

You play as this doctor who's not actually a doctor. He carries around a guitar all day and plays it to popular songs when there's a patient in trouble. You play the song and misses will cost the patient vitality, and if that hits 0 then game over. You play one mission at a time, cause every song has a story sequence before and after. It has a trauma center-like story (without all the seriousness, nothing that comes out of my head is serious) mixed in with the gameplay of guitar hero. Only, there aren't peripherals and there's only 3 frets since your using a controller.

Edited by Metal Arc

A rhythm game that's like trauma center and guitar hero had a baby. I call it... Dr. Rock!

You play as this doctor who's not actually a doctor. He carries around a guitar all day and plays it to popular songs when there's a patient in trouble. You play the song and misses will cost the patient vitality, and if that hits 0 then game over. You play one mission at a time, cause every song has a story sequence before and after. It has a trauma center-like story (without all the seriousness, nothing that comes out of my head is serious) mixed in with the gameplay of guitar hero. Only, there aren't peripherals and there's only 3 frets since your using a controller.

That would be awesome except for the fact that both of those companies would be on your ass in a second if you tried anything.