[FE4] Rate the Unit XI

Caliban of Sycorax

This is difficult. Ayra really wants a little more durability to face anything not an axe (and even some axes, thanks to the 1 RN not skewing AVO as badly as in modern FE). Ayra badly wants a little more move to keep up with the team.

On the other hand, Ayra takes care of her Arena no questions asked, and provides a free Hero Sword to the rest of the B Sword users so they can do the same. Astra isn't 100% reliable, but it's frequent enough to gamble on and usually more effective than Luna.

We'll call this a... 6/10? She's not the best footie, but she's competition for top-three footie, so she's definitely over the curve there.

Well, she is relatively bad. I care about turncounts as much as I care about the score in Castlevania but... Well in this game the lack of move, particularly canto, really hurts. The enemies all stick together and you need the movement in order to attack on your turn and to minimize the damage on the enemies turn. And there are times where you need to be fast ot you won't see any action at all. She is probably not going to be of much help to either Byron or Lachesis and there is the Bargain Ring...

Her durability is nothing to write home about either and Astra only activates at random so it might as well not exist.

On the bright side, she starts with pursuit and with Astra she will get at least some kills, her children are very useful, she has plenty of time building up relationships and there are a few units worse then her which is not too bad since there are not too many units too begin with. But ultimately Sigurd defines 10/10 while Arden defines 1/10 so between those two extremes...

4/10

Edited by BrightBow

and Astra only activates at random so it might as well not exist.

and [Critical] only activates at random so it might as well not exist.

and [Continue] only activates at random so it might as well not exist.

and [Charge] only activates at random so it might as well not exist.

and [big Shield] only activates at random so it might as well not exist.

Am I the only one seeing a massive logical fallacy here?

Edited by Integrity

Am I the only one seeing a massive logical fallacy here?

But you can't build strategies around something you can't rely on. Therefore I usually don't care about any of those, unless it's the enemy having them. Though I do admit that having Astra means you can win the arena easily.

Edited by BrightBow