Friends

Knife

On topic:

Lyle:He's cool when hes not bitching at me.

Bianchi:BOSS!

Songbird:SIS!

Raven:A cooler Lyle

Metal Arc:Better Friends than Foes right?

Princess:*hugs*

Branded:Friends IRL

Cym and Des:I love to mess with those two! But Im always joking with the insane stuff I say!

Zeph:We kinda forced each other to friend each other in the chat.

Fireman:Got my engagement stuff for princess for me.

Nightmare:He made buisness in my hotel skyrocket.

Fox:We fought,made up,then I did her a service.(and never finished)

I cant think of anyone else off of the top of my head.

*facepalm* You made me think that someone was scared of me. . .

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I wait for people to add me first as well. There are a few exceptions, though.

This.

Yeah, except with spaces in between the ellipses. XD

I've noticed...XD

CGV-- Don't know much about you, but are you still in someone's closet?

That would be a 'yes'.

maybe...

That would be another 'yes'.

Raven: RAAAAVVVVEEEEENNNN! (Also, another chat thing.) He's awesome! I mean, he even had Asa-senpai as his MSN avatar, once!

'Cuz I'm dedicated to my anime like that.

'Cuz I'm dedicated to my anime like that.

Me too! Just not at the moment, because I like my flower pictures.

But Asa-senpai is the best. You reminded me how many sigs and avatars I have of her stored up somewhere. XD

Bianchi: A goddess...with an eyepatch.

Cymbeline: Fello Californian and awesome brawl teammate.

Desdemona: queen of hugs.

Fireman: Tamer of zombies and tavern entrepreneur.

Knife: My equal in brawl world.

MaSu: is terrified by foxes.

Nightmare: he is a lively one. (excuse the pun)

Zephrion: a dunce that likes to go "BLOO FALCOWN" driveby on his teammates.

Shadrach: well....never race him on a cliff side. he always wins...

If I don't have you on my friends list yet, yell at me now and ask wtf my problem is because I LOVE EVERYBODY!

AngelOfDeath: He's my cute and adorable adopted son. <3

Bianchi: My master in the arts of chaos and the one who adopted me as her fellow femme fatale.

Branded_Blade: The awesome guy who puts up with my brother. =D

ChaosNinji: NNNIIIIIIINNNNNJIIIIIIIIIII! (Anyone from chat will understand this. It's his, as he says, loud and annoyingly obnoxious greeting.)

Cymbeline & Desdemona: Awesome! Both are incredibly fun to talk to on chat! (We still need that Girls Only Chat, you guys. XD)

Fireman: The guy who gets me sweets all the time! We make even the most serious situations seem unserious. XD

Fox: She's awesome. One of the only somewhat sane people on here. (Because no one in Serenes is truly sane.)

Hikarusa: Hika-chaaan! For some reason, he seems to annoy people, but not me! Also, I'm the Wind in his Captain Planet thingy. XD

Kiryn: The one with awesome art and stories. (Though I still have to read her history.) I also hear she's the Chosen One! =O

Knife: BFF since the Sorority topic. I painted his nails and dressed him up like a princess! Also, I tell him bedtime stories.

Lyle Dayek: I love his stories, and he's an awesome guy. He's always fun to have conversations with! *Looks at our comment walls and the Naruto thread.* XD

MaSu: My awesome and overprotective big brother!

Myrrh: He's awesome. Don't know him as well as other members, but hey, what guy who likes myrmidons isn't cool?

Nightmare: He's amazing. BFF, my alt, my clone. We are the same person. Tibarn x Elincia OTP. Also, to keep with the tradition: Eggman.

Princess Kilvas: Her art is amazing. She's also the best at one word or one icon posts. XD

Raven: RAAAAVVVVEEEEENNNN! (Also, another chat thing.) He's awesome! I mean, he even had Asa-senpai as his MSN avatar, once!

Serene: DO A BOX ROLL. Box > Barrell. Also, I make epic greetings for him on chat and he always leaves five minutes later. :(

Sevensins: The funny and flirty guy. We have the best Code Geass/Shakugan no Shana conversations. Also, Sins, Yukari > Shana.

Shadrach: The irish guy who hangs out in the Tavern! He's also fun to talk with!

SmartRutter7: Smarty is the master of uno. Chat is fun with him around. =D

Toa Lord Sothe: I admire his determination. Still a good friend, even though I rejected him. =/

Zephrion: Is awesome. Needs to change his name to Zefreeon. Thinks I'm a cannibal. (I'M NOT A CANNIBAL =D)

...: The one who is amazingly fun to talk to on MSN.

And everyone else who needs to tell me to add them: I LOVE YOU! <3

It would just be the three of us. . . and would be awesome! XD

Edited by Cymbeline

If I don't have you on my friends list yet, yell at me now and ask wtf my problem is because I LOVE EVERYBODY!

AngelOfDeath: He's my cute and adorable adopted son. <3

Bianchi: My master in the arts of chaos and the one who adopted me as her fellow femme fatale.

Branded_Blade: The awesome guy who puts up with my brother. =D

ChaosNinji: NNNIIIIIIINNNNNJIIIIIIIIIII! (Anyone from chat will understand this. It's his, as he says, loud and annoyingly obnoxious greeting.)

Cymbeline & Desdemona: Awesome! Both are incredibly fun to talk to on chat! (We still need that Girls Only Chat, you guys. XD)

Fireman: The guy who gets me sweets all the time! We make even the most serious situations seem unserious. XD

Fox: She's awesome. One of the only somewhat sane people on here. (Because no one in Serenes is truly sane.)

Hikarusa: Hika-chaaan! For some reason, he seems to annoy people, but not me! Also, I'm the Wind in his Captain Planet thingy. XD

Kiryn: The one with awesome art and stories. (Though I still have to read her history.) I also hear she's the Chosen One! =O

Knife: BFF since the Sorority topic. I painted his nails and dressed him up like a princess! Also, I tell him bedtime stories.

Lyle Dayek: I love his stories, and he's an awesome guy. He's always fun to have conversations with! *Looks at our comment walls and the Naruto thread.* XD

MaSu: My awesome and overprotective big brother!

Myrrh: He's awesome. Don't know him as well as other members, but hey, what guy who likes myrmidons isn't cool?

Nightmare: He's amazing. BFF, my alt, my clone. We are the same person. Tibarn x Elincia OTP. Also, to keep with the tradition: Eggman.

Princess Kilvas: Her art is amazing. She's also the best at one word or one icon posts. XD

Serene: DO A BOX ROLL. Box > Barrell. Also, I make epic greetings for him on chat and he always leaves five minutes later. :(

Sevensins: The funny and flirty guy. We have the best Code Geass/Shakugan no Shana conversations. Also, Sins, Yukari > Shana.

Shadrach: The irish guy who hangs out in the Tavern! He's also fun to talk with!

SmartRutter7: Smarty is the master of uno. Chat is fun with him around. =D

Toa Lord Sothe: I admire his determination. Still a good friend, even though I rejected him. =/

Zephrion: Is awesome. Needs to change his name to Zefreeon. Thinks I'm a cannibal. (I'M NOT A CANNIBAL =D)

...: The one who is amazingly fun to talk to on MSN.

And everyone else who needs to tell me to add them: I LOVE YOU! <3

*yells* WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM??? :o

Bianchi: A goddess...with an eyepatch.

Cymbeline: Fello Californian and awesome brawl teammate.

Desdemona: queen of hugs.

Fireman: Tamer of zombies and tavern entrepreneur.

Knife: My equal in brawl world.

MaSu: is terrified by foxes.

Nightmare: he is a lively one. (excuse the pun)

Zephrion: a dunce that likes to go "BLOO FALCOWN" driveby on his teammates.

Shadrach: well....never race him on a cliff side. he always wins...

Wow, it's like without Brawl, I don't exist...

Thanks Songbird, for the non-brawl comment.

Wow, it's like without Brawl, I don't exist...

Thanks Songbird, for the non-brawl comment.

=/ I also said that you were a nice guy with a good sense of humor. . . but after the fact.