Character Coloring Poll

Ziose0

20 members have voted

1. 1. Numbered 1-5 Going across then down, choose your preferred coloring for this sprite

• 1 Black hair, green ears
    • 2 blonde hair white ears
    • 3 black hair white ears
    • 4 black hair black ears
    • 5 blonde hair black ears

Didn't consider it until afterwards... :/...I was discussing it here so I just immediately posted here as well...err....how do I move it?

and the hair and ears not being the same color is just for variety.

er...I will try ;.;. I'm giving it another day before I close the poll...plus...I don't really know how to so...XD. But I kinda want to see if I can make some frames for a different haired myrmidon since she doesn't really have the ponytail anymore. Unless you don't think it really matters

:E The palette choices are bad, mainly, and the fact the custom parts aren't shaded very well doesn't help much, at all.

Green - just a tacky, sickly-looking color

White - terrible contrast; I'd like the white better if it didn't look like a murky silver-grey

B/Black - too much black/dark going on; needs more/more obvious contrast; otherwise, have the colors share

Y/Black - possibly the best out of the current set, but still overly stark; again, contrast issues

I'd like to see some brown, personally. Or maybe some auburn.

Auburn? Hmm...well the only issue with that is I have like 5 other people coming up who are all auburn haired...otherwise I'd suppose that would work. But do you main that for hair color or clothing/ears color?

Shoulda fixed the rest of the sprite while you were at the ear, AK :<

Well I mean let's be honest I'm not that good of a spriter ;.;. So while we're on the topic, mind pointing out some things to fix on it? And No I wasn't saying it affects it, I was saying that looks more like generic coloring for their ears is all. I understand how you shaded it differently though.