I was possesed once...

._.

So I got possesed by some dude a while back, and the weird thing was it loved weed when it was alive. So naturally we went to this flower place outside my town cause it said "10% of on WED". We thought they were selling weed. Oh and what I mean is it was in controll of me, but I was tagging along in my mind. I mean, why fight it? Just let it have its fun. So they said they don't sell weed, and that the sign said Wednesday. So we went out walking around for a little while and we see this chick with a KILLER body, and she's like only 15. We stopped to say hi, and talked for a little while and she accidently said her parents weren't home, would I like to come in? So we went inside and all the sudden she started taking off her top. I was like o_o. Apparently when she said if I'd like to "come in" she meant it the dirty way, which I'd never think would happen. I've trained myself to never expect to get laid. But that's another story for another time. Anyway, she was coming on to me and the spirit controlling me asked her if she had any weed. She said she did, that it was from the flower place we just went to. Apparently you can only buy it out back on Wednesdays, who knew? So after that it was like all a blur and when I was concious I woke up nude in some dude's stolen car with a dozen coffee machines and an assorted pack of eggs that got crushed by my passenger, which was a live deer. But that didn't end there. I realised where I was, I was in the parking lot of a church near my house and it was early morning when those elderly and commited christians came to a service. I asked one of them what year it was and they said 2008. What I should have asked was what day it was... god damn my forgetfulness. They called the cops cause I was neked, I stole a car, I kidnapped a deer and shoplifted several food items I don't even like. Plus I hit a stop sign and I smelled like pot. Then I realised that the spirit was gone... and that if I had shed some weight then I might have been able to outrun the cops. So long story short: That was epic lolz.

._.

So I got possesed by some dude a while back, and the weird thing was it loved weed when it was alive. So naturally we went to this flower place outside my town cause it said "10% of on WED". We thought they were selling weed. Oh and what I mean is it was in controll of me, but I was tagging along in my mind. I mean, why fight it? Just let it have its fun. So they said they don't sell weed, and that the sign said Wednesday. So we went out walking around for a little while and we see this chick with a KILLER body, and she's like only 15. We stopped to say hi, and talked for a little while and she accidently said her parents weren't home, would I like to come in? So we went inside and all the sudden she started taking off her top. I was like o_o. Apparently when she said if I'd like to "come in" she meant it the dirty way, which I'd never think would happen. I've trained myself to never expect to get laid. But that's another story for another time. Anyway, she was coming on to me and the spirit controlling me asked her if she had any weed. She said she did, that it was from the flower place we just went to. Apparently you can only buy it out back on Wednesdays, who knew? So after that it was like all a blur and when I was concious I woke up nude in some dude's stolen car with a dozen coffee machines and an assorted pack of eggs that got crushed by my passenger, which was a live deer. But that didn't end there. I realised where I was, I was in the parking lot of a church near my house and it was early morning when those elderly and commited christians came to a service. I asked one of them what year it was and they said 2008. What I should have asked was what day it was... god damn my forgetfulness. They called the cops cause I was neked, I stole a car, I kidnapped a deer and shoplifted several food items I don't even like. Plus I hit a stop sign and I smelled like pot. Then I realised that the spirit was gone... and that if I had shed some weight then I might have been able to outrun the cops. So long story short: That was epic lolz.

WOW MA, I would find that more believeable if this didn't get post after another mod did this