What characters would you like to see return?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I foresee FE4/5 getting a lot of love by fans. They're the middle-ground of games which are pretty fleshed out, yet haven't really been addressed, other than the TCG and fan projects.

Gaiden has always been pushed under the rugs :( Hopefully the FE11/12 team was shuffled over to remaking that game next, considering they were working separately from the FE13 project.

I'm so excited! I want to see Elincia return :): and Yuno, Marcia, Sigrun, Tanith, Syrene, Vanessa, Tana, Fiora, Farina, Florina, Thany, Tate, Caeda, Palla, Catria, Est, Karin, Misha, Eda, Fury, Fee, Femina, Fiona, Meg, Sophia, Knoll, Amelia, Astrid, Neimi, Laura, Nealuchi, Edward and everyone else in my sig :^_^:

I get the feeling all the lords will be DLC ^^' I'd like to see Eirika and Micaiah the most they're my favorite lords ^^'

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

I've felt that if there was a Fire Emblem All-Stars game, Nergal should be involved somehow, what with his ability to resurrect characters as Morphs. Buuut it looks like FE:A will not be getting characters that way, sooo:

-Ike and Soren, because they're probably pretty bored wandering around Tellius.

-Fiona, because she deserves a fair shake. Actually, any character that didn't get enough playtime should get a shot at redemption.

-Every Lord Ever. Especially the FE7 trio.

-Lloyd and Linus somehow!

-Xane would be fun.

I've felt that if there was a Fire Emblem All-Stars game, Nergal should be involved somehow, what with his ability to resurrect characters as Morphs. Buuut it looks like FE:A will not be getting characters that way, sooo:

-Ike and Soren, because they're probably pretty bored wandering around Tellius.

-Fiona, because she deserves a fair shake. Actually, any character that didn't get enough playtime should get a shot at redemption.

-Every Lord Ever. Especially the FE7 trio.

-Lloyd and Linus somehow!

-Xane would be fun.

If any lord is brought back for the western release(since the older games haven't been released overseas) or is available for DLC it's most likely going to be the fe7 trio and ike/soren as they are the most recognizable among american and european fans

Edited by Velth

From FE1/3: Oguma, Sheeda and Rena

From FE4: Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna, Aless, Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny, Linda, Lex, Yuria, Holyn, Sigurd and Fury

From FE5: Sara

From FE6: Clarine and Sophia

From FE7: Raven, Priscilla, Florina and Oswin

From FE8: Eirika

From FE9/10: Micaiah, Naesala and Tibarn

I haven't got enough charisma, I need Sasha from TS too

Edited by Sartek

Roy and Ike

Narverre, Wendy, Katarina, and I'm thinking others for later.

I foresee FE4/5 getting a lot of love by fans. They're the middle-ground of games which are pretty fleshed out, yet haven't really been addressed, other than the TCG and fan projects.

And plus, Super Smash Bros. Brawl didn't mentioned any Jugdural elements (which the only part of the series didn't mentioned in the game).

Edited by King Marth 64

OMG, dying here.

Every character.

Every. Single. Fucking. One. THen I'll play this game for 300 hours. On each version--Japanese, European, and American. ._.

Hes smart. He knows it too. This. This is what I want. I want this to be a never ending story with amillion possible conclusions and all players having an integrated story.

FIRE EMBLEM UNTIL DEATH AND DEATH WON'T COME UNTIL I'M DONE.

WORD.

Seth, Ferry, Ishtar, Aira, Idoun, Volke, Haar, Micaiah, Sothe, Lucius, MOULDDEEEERRRRR!!!!, Vanessa, Paola, Karel, Chuck Nolan, Tanith, Fiora, Hector, Ruther, Elincia, Louise, Pent, Matthew, Astrid, Nephy, Heather (I demand NephxHeather eroge scene XD), Stefan, Oscar, Shinon, Ursula, L'Arachel, Sophia, Lethe, Reyson, Ilyana, Lakche, Jill, Minerva, Sephiran, MISAHA!!!!, Heath, Titania, umm... I guess that's it for now.

Edited by "Chibi"Felix

As much as I'd like to see Idun appear in this, I don't think it'll happen. So, I'll hope for the appearance of Elibe's best battle couple Hector and Lyn instead. Also Lilina, Roy, Rutger, Shin, Ike, Mia, Marcia, Jill, Sigurd, Cuan, Ayra, Levin, Lex, Holyn, Tiltyu, Azel, Celice, Lana, Sety Tinny, Arthur, Shannan, Alex, and I don't know who else. I'll have to think.

Tormod and Rath, my two favorite FE characters of all time, although both of them are rather minor so I highly doubt they'd show up anywhere outside their own games. :P I'd also be happy to see Marcia, Kent, Fiora, Guy, Heath, Stefan, and Ike. (Why are all of my favorite FE characters with the exception of Ike minor ones? -_-)

Well, I've just read somewhere that the characters who were mistaken as Zihark and Ayra are actually completely new characters. (From what it seems like from looking at the box art)

Which leads me to believe that there probably won't be any RETURNING characters to appear in the game; other than Marth, probably.

Oh snap! It turns out that I was wrong all along!

018.png And look what we have here! Ayra's in her swordmaster outfit! :lol:

Edited by Kuki