Anyone Want to Go for a Match?

YES!

..But later. I don't have the game on me per se; I'm getting it back during Monday probably. 0046 2804 7911 is my code. I have quite a few teams, and there are ones in which I've done no arena or RNG abuse.

Edited by カルル

YES!

..But later. I don't have the game on me per se; I'm getting it back during Monday probably. 0046 2804 7911 is my code. I have quite a few teams, and there are ones in which I've done no arena or RNG abuse.

My university doesn't allow handheld connection due to their flawed system in place. :/ I go back to my university on Sunday... I'm really sorry. I'll probably be up to play some rounds during Easter break or in the summer.

My university doesn't allow handheld connection due to their flawed system in place. :/ I go back to my university on Sunday... I'm really sorry. I'll probably be up to play some rounds during Easter break or in the summer.

You might be able to connect wirelessly through a laptop, that's connected to the university's validation service. If you have one I assume so because all of us at a university would die without one