Obligatory Yu-Gi-Oh! thread

Elieson

someone give me a list of decks worth giving a shit about at this point in time and maybe in the near future, that'd help a lot

Dino Rabbit

Wind Up

Dark World

Uh... I forget what else. Infernities. Maybe.

Lucksworn

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Weevil Underpants had a thing going with his insects deck...i unno. Nags , try that out.

Your Username: Xblade or Freeze

Your Real Name: Ryan

Favorite Series: Original series

Favorite In-show Character: Chazz prinston

Favorite Card (in all): Five headed dragon

Favorite Card (to use in your deck): Armed dragon lvl 10

Least Favorite In-Show Character: hehehe mokuba

Least Favorite Card or Cards (to battle against): fucking mirror force

Your Main Deck's Theme (if any): Dragon, chazz princeton, xyz, dinosaur

Highlight Card(s) in your Deck: Ojama king and Knight, Ra

Rarest Card(s) you own: Armed draogn lvl 10, five headed dragon, red eyes darkness dragon, dark paladin

Year Playing: 2002 i think

Anything Else: haven't played in about 6 months however i do sometimes play worldwide edition. hehehehe survival instinct+tyrano infinty+fossil excavtion. oh and i love da self destruct button

I think Weevil Underpants had a thing going with his insects deck...i unno. Nags , try that out.

Inzektors? I'd been meaning to look into those, since I tried making an insect deck a while back and it turned out decent.

Oh right. Inzektors are good too. Kind of inexpensive too with the Tour Guides.

Oh yeah. Adorable Tour Guide from the Underworld is a big card nowadays. I think she goes for around $110 a card since a reprint is looming near in May. So there's that.

Also, Six Samurais are seeing a bit more play and so are HEROes.

Your Username: Crashman_alpha

Your Real Name: Sety

Favorite Series: 1st Series (The Japan-only one)

Favorite In-show Character: Bastion Misawa

Favorite Card (in all): Dark Magician of Chaos (It's banned... ;n; )

Favorite Card (to use in your deck): Magical Dimension

Least Favorite In-Show Character: I don't particularly have one

Least Favorite Card or Cards (to battle against): BLS-EotB

Your Main Deck's Theme (if any): E-Hero

Highlight Card(s) in your Deck: E-Hero plasma Vice, E-Hero Prisma, E-Hero Absolute Zero, Cyber Twin Dragon, Miracle Fusion.

Rarest Card(s) you own: Dark Magician of Chaos, 1st Ed, from Invasion of Chaos.

Year Playing: I don't remember. Sometime around 3rd or 4th grade, so... sometime around 2002, 2003?

Anything Else: I also run a Spellcaster deck, and have a Zombie deck "on hold".

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

I've been buying some junk on the webz.

Most of it is Extra Deck stuff in the form of the four Rank 5 Xyzs.

I just wish Adreus' sword didn't look so TINY. You'd think that the fallen angel with the power of Armageddon would have a badass looking sword of doom and destruction.

Your Username: Sho.M.who.the.fuck.cares.it.changes.soon.anyway

Your Real Name: Saku

Favorite Series: GX because nostalgy

Favorite In-show Character: Chazz

Favorite Card (in all): King of the Skull Servants/Ojama Delta Hurricane draw

Favorite Card (to use in your deck): Sangan

Least Favorite In-Show Character: Luna

Least Favorite Card or Cards (to battle against): Inzector Hornet

Your Main Deck's Theme (if any): Dark Wolrd because Im poor. Gravekeeper's on dueling network

Highlight Card(s) in your Deck: irl certain DW w/ 2700atk, in dueling network tie between Necrovalley and GK's Descendant

Rarest Card(s) you own: I think my most expensive is Wind-Up Hunter and rarest is most likely... hell if I know

Year Playing: 2010 irl, gba/dnetc. around 2007

Anything Else: I haven't actually played in few months now.

You don't like Luna? You're even more dead to me than usual.

In other news my Ninjas seem okayish. Once then fancy Hieroglyph cards are available Hanzo will serve some Light Dragons instead.

Your Username: Light Lord.

Your Real Name: Rafael.

Favorite Series: Any, but I haven't tried Zexal.

Favorite In-show Character: Sherry LeBlanc.

Favorite Card (in all): Junk Synchron.

Favorite Card (to use in your deck): Stardust Dragon.

Least Favorite In-Show Character: Lazar, hate him a lot.

Least Favorite Card or Cards (to battle against): Macro Cosmos/Dimmensional Fissure, anything that removes from play.

Your Main Deck's Theme (if any): Quickdraw (yeah, antique now and almost useless), I wish I could runa Lightsworn. Sometimes I run a HERO deck, mixing Elemental and Evil heroes.

Highlight Card(s) in your Deck: In Quickdraw, Stardust Dragon and Chevalier de Fleur; in HERO deck, Great Tornado and Absolute Zero.

Rarest Card(s) you own: Ultra Rare Cyberdark Dragon (my brother pulled it and gave it to me since he never got the other Cyberdarks :XD:)

Year Playing: When it all began, with Kaiba's starter deck

Anything Else: I love trolling with Self Destruct Button :XD:

Your Username: <--

Your Real Name: not telling

Favorite Series: 5D's

Favorite In-show Character: Jaden Yuki?

Favorite Card (in all): dunno... too many to pick from

Favorite Card (to use in your deck): Mystical Space Typhoon

Least Favorite In-Show Character: Pegasus?

Least Favorite Card or Cards (to battle against): battle recruiters, Marshmallon, Spirit Reaper, Arcana Force 0 the Fool, Threatening Roar, Waboku, Swords of the Revealing Light, Nightmare Steelcage, Gravity Bind, Level Limit Area B.

Your Main Deck's Theme (if any): Dragons

Highlight Card(s) in your Deck: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Future Fusion

Rarest Card(s) you own: I don't own any cards.

Year Playing: 2009?

Anything Else: I only watch the anime and play the DS games.

Apparently the Hieroglyphic cards are gonna be name Hieratic which is a pretty good translation apparently.

They've been wrecking havoc in the OCG so it's safe to say they'll be just as good if not better in the TCG and that's without the obligatory TCG exclusive support they're gonna get in Galactic Overlord.

Anyone who play IRL better pray that Card Car D remains a Rare card since Konami LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES making decent/good draw/search power cards Secret Rare as Pot of Duality, Mystic Piper, and Shard of Greed are any indication.

I mention that because in the OCG Card Car D is freakin everywhere at 2s or 3s in every deck but mostly at 3s.

Quickdraw-Dandywarrior is OLD but ok. At least it was until last banlist took care of some weeds...

I suppose Ninjas are ok with all the cool support they have gotten lately

I have heard good things about E-heroes but Im yet to test them out

Edited by Sho.M.the.English.Major

Twin sword marauder.

Marauding captain.

Sweet. I aready have one twin sword marauder and three marauding captain.

Quickdraw-Dandywarrior is OLD but ok. At least it was until last banlist took care of some weeds...

I suppose Ninjas are ok with all the cool support they have gotten lately

I have heard good things about E-heroes but Im yet to test them out

I used to play E-Heroes back when they first came out, and they were pretty cool, but IMO, they're too reliant on fusion to really take advantage of their effects. I'm sure by now, there's some cards that make getting the fusions out easier (I do know of future fusion and some other spell card that was specifically for them).

Anything else? Maybe I should post what I have and work from there?

A) Marauding and Marauder do not count as good. More like not complete garbage.

B) Current day E-Heroe do not relie solely on Fusions. Exceed summoning does them lots of good. Cards like Miracle Fusion, Future Fusion, maybe Pararel-World Fusion and Super Polymerization all make good fusion fodder thou basic Polymerization works ok with King of the swamp's effect (discard king of the swamp to get poly from deck, swampy can replace one fusion material as long as others are correct). Also remember no-one uses the basic fusions. Omni-Heroes rock the sock straight out off Flame Wingman's legs.

The Fusion E Heroes ACTUALLY use are Absolute Zero, Great Tornado, Equario, the Shining. You know the ones whose materials don't suck ass and Jaden never used :P: . Also thanks to Jaden they have tons of good support like E - Emergency Call and the likes

Basically, put it this way. I don't want to get my ass handed to me at a small yu-gi-oh tournament tomorrow (by small, I mean around 20-30 people), so what would be some cards I would want to have in my deck to at least slow the process of losing if it comes to that?

Alternately, if I find that i'm no longer any good at yu-gi-oh for whatever reason, MTG seems to be a hell of alot more popular than yu-gi-oh, so there's always that option.

Jaden/Judai used the OMNI HEROes in the manga you moop.

Also, the OMNI HEROes are the following:

E-HERO The Shining, Light attribute

E-HERO Escuridao, Dark attribute (not available yet)

E-HERO Nova Master, Fire attribute

E-HERO Absolute Zero, Water attribute (can use any HERO monster i.e. Elemental/Destiny/Evil HERO)

E-HERO Great Tornado, Wind attribute

E-HERO Gaia, Earth attribute

They don't have any specific HERO monsters required for the summon other than using one E-HERO, or any HERO in Absolute Zero's case, and a monster of the OMNI HEROes respective attribute. Xyz monsters, Rank 4 usually, add some reassurance with Utopia and Blade Armor Ninja and later on, Rank 8 monsters.

So yeah. E-HEROes are decent and relatively inexpensive to build IRL as well as having a wide variety of builds. Some builds only use 8-10 monsters and crap load of Spells for speed and the like and are rather popular.