"My Unit" Thoughts

Leif

I want a male MyUnit with luxuriously long hair.

They haven't shown MyUnit using a sword. Could that mean they aren't going to be any good with one?

Maybe they did and we didn't notice.

Or they're just aiming for flashy stuff, and magic is flashy.

Since dimension traveling is confirmed, I think MU is the Tactician from FE7. He disappeared from Elibe and he's found in this game under the same circumstances (but that's probably because IS is too lazy to think of a new, better story for his discovery.

Since dimension traveling is confirmed, I think MU is the Tactician from FE7. He disappeared from Elibe and he's found in this game under the same circumstances (but that's probably because IS is too lazy to think of a new, better story for his discovery.

This is something I kind of hope is true, because I <3 FE7. I'd easily assume the dimension gate is the Dragon's Gate.

I want a male MyUnit with luxuriously long hair.

They haven't shown MyUnit using a sword. Could that mean they aren't going to be any good with one?

Uh, I think I saw MU using a sword in some trailer, but I might totally be wrong on that.

iirc MU has good strength and no magic whatsoever, not sure about growths. I guess if he doubles Knights with a Fire tome, it works better than the other means you have available? There's always Frederick, though.

iirc MU has good strength and no magic whatsoever, not sure about growths. I guess if he doubles Knights with a Fire tome, it works better than the other means you have available? There's always Frederick, though.

Surely the fact that he's MU would mean that those aspects aren't set in stone.

Surely the fact that he's MU would mean that those aspects aren't set in stone.

I don't think we've received any confirmation of the player's control over his/her bases or growths. Unlike FE3 DS, you apparently can't choose his/her class upon starting.

I don't think we've received any confirmation of the player's control over his/her bases or growths. Unlike FE3 DS, you apparently can't choose his/her class upon starting.

Wouldn't be much of an MU if you could only change appearance and couldn't so much as change stats within that class.