FE9 Draft

Konnor97

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Konnor, not going to lie, I have no idea what you're planning with those picks. In general: my middlegame is so utterly boned. And by boned. I mean BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNED.

I'll take Stefan and Ulki.

Also, highest laguz density for the epic win. Not like I'm going to survive this draft anyhow x.x

E: I have rules questions, primarily regarding BEXP.

1) What are the rules for giving BEXP to undrafted characters?

2) Can one apply the 50 EXP worth of BEXP in addition to the "y.xx" the first time one can apply BEXP to a character, or does one have to wait for the next chapter?

3) If a unit is capped level (READ: IKE) when it can first be given BEXP, does the "y.xx" still apply when you actually can apply BEXP to the character for the first time?

Edited by Shota Sigurd

Rolf

EDIT to Shota: 1. same rules apply

2. all on one chapter, as in the +50 and y.xx up

3. nvr mind, PKL brings up fine point, if chance missed, sadly it stays missed

Edited by Konnor97

Eh, two levels on Ike won't mean the world. Also, I may wind up eating the penalty on a certain undrafted unit a couple of times. I reckon you know the one, desu~

The bexp limit for ike is .xx. Thats only leveling once. Why did u give him 2 levels?

There was the +50 BEXP and the .xx, so that could possibly equal two levels if he was at, say, .74 exp.

Hmm, iirc in the FE9 draft i hosted, i was told that the 50 BEXP per chapter did not apply for the chapter you get the .xx for...there is nothing in the generic ruleset, stating this though. So I guess its alright to do it.