FE9 Draft

Konnor97

Im pretty sure its possible to keep them from being attacked.

Possible? Yes. With a three-turn clear (which most everyone should be able to do)? I think not, if only because of the Wyvern Lords flanking King Kilvas.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have Marcia, Jill, or Tanith, with the fullguard they can lure in Naesala on Turn 1.

On Turn 2 a Hawk can talk to Naesala and then an undrafted Flier can rescue your Hawk and fly away. If he is needed, Reyson can refresh UNdrafted units even if Reyson was drafted.

If you have Marcia, Jill, or Tanith, with the fullguard they can lure in Naesala on Turn 1.

On Turn 2 a Hawk can talk to Naesala and then an undrafted Flier can rescue your Hawk and fly away. If he is needed, Reyson can refresh UNdrafted units even if Reyson was drafted.

Gor, good point. Why am I so bad at Theory Emblem...?

Chapter 20:

Good chapter, overall. Brom actually did something; got quite a bit of CEXP; Ulki was a bulky mofo, and Arrived to boot. Good day.

3/126

Ike: L20/5.89 | 47 HP, 20 Str, 7 Mag, 20 Skl, 22 Spe, 14 Lck, 18 Def, 10 Res | Sword B | Aether | Titania B, Lethe B

Titania: L--/12.43 | 43 HP, 20 Str, 6 Mag, 19 Skl, 19 Spe, 16 Lck, 15 Def, 11 Res | Axe S, Lance A | Sol | Ike B, Rhys B, Boyd C

Brom: L20/4.09 | 43 HP, 19 Str, 4 Mag, 19 Skl, 16 Spe, 6 Lck, 22 Def, 8 Res | Lance B, Sword D | Boyd B

Rhys: L14/10.23 | 40 HP, 2 Str, 24 Mag, 19 Skl, 15 Spe, 17 Lck, 6 Def, 28 Res | Staff A | Lumina, Serenity, Shade | Titania B

Lethe: L14.51 | 49 HP, 18 Str, 4 Mag, 17 Skl, 20 Spe, 21 Lck, 14 Def, 9 Res | Smite | Ike B

Boyd: L20/10.69 | 53 HP, 25 Str, 1 Mag, 22 Skl, 23 Spe, 13 Lck, 13 Def, 7 Res | Axe A, Bow E | Guard | Brom B, Titania C, Ulki C

Stefan: L--/12.32 | 41 HP, 21 Str, 8 Mag, 29 Skl, 27 Spe, 6 Lck, 13 Def, 10 Res | Sword S | Astra

Reyson: L4.30 | 22 HP, 1 Str, 10 Mag, 12 Skl, 15 Spe, 15 Lck, 2 Def, 21 Res | Canto, Blessing

Ulki: L11.22 | 47 HP, 18 Str, 4 Mag, 16 Skl, 15 Spe, 11 Lck, 15 Def, 10 Res | Vigilance, Adept | Boyd C

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I'm so late guys. Here goes:

Prologue: 4 turns

Chapter 1: Sacrificed one turn for the Angelic Robe. 4 turns / 8 total

Chapter 2: Tricky not to take any penalties but I managed. 5 turns / 13 total

Chapter 3: Talked to Marcia and got Elixir. 4 turns / 17 total

Chapter 4: Titania rush for 2 turns / 19 total

Chapter 5: Titania cleared the left side on turn one with Gatrie and Ike defending the south gate. On turn 2 Titania joined Gatrie on the south, Ike and Soren took the left. Didn't kill the boss. Mandatory 6 turns / 25 total

Chapter 6: Titania rescue-dropped Ike, everyone else stayed in the woods. 5 turns / 30 total

Chapter 7: Ike and Soren cleared the right side, Titania left, middle and boss, glad I had Gatrie to prevent a penalty. No treasure. 7 turns / 37 total

Chapter 8: Forged an Iron Axe for Titania, mainly for the next chapter. Soren got lucky on the first turn on the left side, evading a Steel Lance and critting both Knights to death. Ike defended the right side, Titania took care of the Cavs. Second turn Titania cleared the left side, third turn the right side. From there it was mostly defending and clearing the stragglers. Got the Red Gem, killed the boss with the Hammer and recruited Illyana, just for her items. Mandatory 8 turns / 45 total

Chapter 9: Forged an Iron Lance for Marcia. Titania annihilates everything again. Had to wait some turns to recruit Marcia. Didn't get the villages. 8 turns / 53 total

Chapter 10: Forged an Iron Sword for Ike. Marcia got the Angelic Robe. Rescue-dropped Soren on turn one and Ike on turn three. With the forged Iron Axe Titania could 1RKO the Halberdier. Opend Nephenee's cell, no other treasure, didn't kill the boss. 4 turns / 57 total

Chapter 11: Forged an Iron Lance for Neph. Titania went north and straight to the goal. Ike and Soren cleared the 3 Soldiers and Cav, Marcia got the Dracoshield. Then the three of them lured some Cavs and trained a bit. Neph got the Killer Lance. Of course I could've saved one turn if I had sent Marcia along with Titania, but I wanted her to get some EXP. She also got the Dracoshield.

5 turns / 62 total

Chapter 12: Marcia lured the boss and soloed almost all the ravens, gaining a lot of EXP. She didn't double them yet and could only 3HKO them, but with two elixirs she managed them all and it was totally worth it. 6 turns / 68 total

Chapter 13: I couldn't recruit Astrid on the first turn and it took a bit of luck for her to survive. I gave Marcia as many kills as possible, especially the boss and some ravens, she reached level 19. Astrid reached level 5 and Gatrie was totally worthless. Got all items except the Longsword.

Shota Sigurd: It is possible to finish the chapter early if all enemies are dead. Maybe I could've saved a few turns here, but then Marcia wouldn't be able to promote in time for the desert and I didn't get any of the Master Seals either. Plus I didn't feel like doing the chapter again.

10 turns / 78 total

Chapter 14: Standard 3 turn / 81 total

Chapter 15: Marcia promoted at base and rushed for a 2 turn / 83 total. Also got Boots.

Shota Sigurd: you miscalculated your turns in chapter 15.