Infinite exp. on Hard?

I heard once that you could get infinite experience on Hard mode, or at least enough experience to level every single unit to 20/20.

I must assume that, if true, it's because the enemy gets infinite reinforcements on one or more of the chapters in Hard mode.

I guess I'd like somebody to confirm or disprove this.

I don't recall ever running into infinite enemy reinforcements in hard mode. I do remember everyone promoting a little later than normal, indicating lower overall experience. I also haven't played PoR in a long time, so my memory might be off a little. =/

If you really want to get a bunch of characters up to max level, try easy mode. The amount of experience you gain in there is ridiculous.

But still...you can only obtain the Shade skill scroll on hard mode, so I guess I wouldn't be too surprised if you could get more experience on hard mode.

But still...you can only obtain the Shade skill scroll on hard mode, so I guess I wouldn't be too surprised if you could get more experience on hard mode.

When you put it that way, it would. But not enough to get everyone 20/20.

I heard once that you could get infinite experience on Hard mode, or at least enough experience to level every single unit to 20/20.

I must assume that, if true, it's because the enemy gets infinite reinforcements on one or more of the chapters in Hard mode.

I guess I'd like somebody to confirm or disprove this.

Do you know which chapters.

Also this could be possible in RD. You know the dragons do not seem to stop from coming.( Part4, Endgame)

It all evens out, no matter what mode you play. You gain more experience on easier dificulties but there are less enemies. The inverse is true for hard.

And I really don't believe there are infinite enemies. It's a chapter, not an arena.

Well, if you are patient enough to do this, the way I got my units to 20/20 for the stat bonuses in RD and sacrificed a lot of time.. I traded their weapons with each other on Endgame and had the last six remaining Paladins stab my army for I'd say about three hours and took 80 turns. I did this on Normal mode though, so I doubt dodging/taking 0 damage would be as easy in Hard.

Still doesn't beat the record of abusing Lundgren in Blazing Sword, using 276 turns.. but I ended up breaking every usable weapon on the units I trained.

Trust me, I don't think there is one in this game. There is no map with unlimited reinforcements in PoR or RD, it's just in RD, it REALLY feels like there might be no end to the reinforcements (

WHY HELLO THERE P4-4

).

Edited by ritsuo

• 3 weeks later...