ITT: We argue

Junkhead

The blood is quite obviously from her victims but your clever input is far more hilarious although a bit overdone.

I have to deal with that bloody bullshit every month it's natural I get to joke about it

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually there is a point. Entertaining myself on the many possibilities.

My brother does aggravate me. I'd say hate is too strong a word. I generally dislike him mostly because i wish i had a room to myself but can't because of him (and even if he wasn't there, my other brothers are). He just doesn't know when i stopped playing and when i mean i want silence.

Why would you make someone that you hate? That doesn't make any...sense. :awesome:

Unfortunately if i am making this reality up i seem to have made rules that humans don't grow wings or tails... Indeed, its such a sad reality ;_;

You didn't make it, otherwise there wouldn't be a God (No, I don't believe in God but...)

Why would you make someone that you hate? That doesn't make any...sense. :awesome:

Why wouldn't i make superpowers or make magic possible or have a universe like DBZ. Clearly they are pretty cool but not something my subconciuos wants for whatever reason.

You didn't make it, otherwise there wouldn't be a God (No, I don't believe in God but...)

If i made it i would be god.

Why wouldn't i make superpowers or make magic possible or have a universe like DBZ. Clearly they are pretty cool but not something my subconciuos wants for whatever reason.

It's very clear you conciously want that.

But why? You seem to be more of a smart guy, not a fighter.

If i made it i would be god.

Exactly.

It's very clear you conciously want that.

But why? You seem to be more of a smart guy, not a fighter.

Because its fun. As much of a pacifist that i am. I'd still enjoy a good fight eventhough idon't get into them because i'm a too much of a chicken. Plus 'm weak.

Edited by SlayerX

Of course fighting without hate is possible. But you're contraddicting yourself if you want to fight for competition but are apparently a pacifist.

You must really like DBZ.

Of course fighting without hate is possible. But you're contraddicting yourself if you want to fight for competition but are apparently a pacifist.

You must really like DBZ.

I just think those powers are pretty cool. Also why does liking competition mean i can't be a pacifist?