Wolf Gang

fuzz94

Yup. We should probably start a rap/hip hop thread.

I think it would be cool if SF had a music forum, but I don't know if we could really support it all that well. Good in theory though.

I think it would be cool if SF had a music forum, but I don't know if we could really support it all that well. Good in theory though.

It doesn't have to be separate forum necessarily, just a thread in the Entertainment forum or something. Apart from the three of us though, I'm not really sure who else here likes rap or hip hop though, so it might get a little bland haha. I know a fair amount about the genre, and write some of my own stuff from time to time, so I could at least contribute something.

I don't really like them. I don't like the beats and he's not good at writing IMO. For weird rap I usually listen to Hopsin or Tech N9ne.

Excellent choices. Hopsin actually disses Tyler the Creater and Odd Future (then again he disses everyone, even Lupe for some reason). That song with Tech N9ne, Hopsin, and BoB is pretty good too.

What other music do you listen to? Any other rap/hip hop?

Yes, a lot of it. I listen to Eminem, Tupac, Jay-z, Mac Miller, HU, Lil Wayne(only a little, though), and a few others. I also listen to metal, screamo, and a few more genres. You?

Yes, a lot of it. I listen to Eminem, Tupac, Jay-z, Mac Miller, HU, Lil Wayne(only a little, though), and a few others. I also listen to metal, screamo, and a few more genres. You?

Not bad. I like your taste. I don't listen to much Mac Miller or HU, but the rest of them I do, along with Lupe, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jedi Mind Tricks, Army of the Pharaohs, some JCole, Wu Tang Clan, Nas, Drake, Biggie, Immortal Technique, Kanye, One Be Lo, Snowgoons, and occasionally some Wiz Khalifa. Other than rap though I listen to some electronic music, but I'm not that well versed in it.

I listen to a lot of rap, but I haven't heard much of Odd Future's stuff. When I have though, it's been pretty good. Any suggestions on songs to listen to?

Go on youtube and look up "Rella" not only is the song really sick, the music video is probably the craziest thing ever made.