How many chapters in will Krom's dad die?

Naglfar

I'm just guessing here : P

In all seriousness, they haven't mentioned his dad at all, so we don't know if they're even dead. ...And if we're going off the "hero's dad" archetype, then...

my guess is actually for Emelina.

Edited by VincentASM

Since Emelina is "the king" I think their father must already be dead by this point of the story. But having Emelina for the parent figure that dies would be a really interesting switch to the archetype.

If Emelina is now the "Holy King" we can assume that the previous king, more than likely their father, had died prior to game.

There could be a theory that he is missing and perhaps Emelina had to become the Holy King because? Krom could have been next in line and maybe turned the title down?

wait is there a relation between Liz and Liza "marth's mom" :P?

maybe there's something...hmmm Wrys.gif

Never thought about that.. Actually, Liz, Liza and Elice all mean the same thing. They come from the name Elizabeth which means devoted to God if I remember correctly..

Krom (when battling whoever killed his father): ´´My name is Krom. You killed my father. Prepare to die.´´

Awesome, this stuff again.

Edited by Serene Flight

His dad dies in the very beginning. Then he comes back after being resurrected by the baddies, playing as a Rudolph/Camus/Arione.

Or better yet, do they send him to the future to create an infinite time loop of suffering that in retrospect makes no sense in the slightest?

Everyone, go play FF1