Rate the Unit, Day 1: Micaiah

PKL

7/10 - This is HM, so she's not really going to be a successful offensive unit, but she heals shit. She provides valuable chip earlygame, and you could possibly use resolve on her in part 1 if she can take a hit. She doesn't have a very strong claim on it though. After part 1, she's mostly a staffbot.

^ this, but 6.3/10

And yes, im handling 2 RTUs at the same time. xP

I also have to handle 2 But that is because 13th didn't really maintain the FE11 RTU!

So anyways, Micaiah is a decent unit. Her speed isn't that great so she may not double at times! She does get Thani though!

I shall give her a 6.5/10

8/10 - I enjoy using her and her magic bombs are integral to a lot of attack strategies - she's got a classic case of glass cannon, though, and not enough speed to make her avoid useful. Instant Physic, however, along with a huge Magic stat make her a beast when played right. She's a forced unit, so you may as well make use of her - she's more useful doing stuff than not doing stuff, and is pretty much solely responsible (because fuck Laura) for keeping the DB alive during Part 3.

Edited by Agromono

j965vl.jpg

The squishy to end all squishy lords, Roy didn't need that much care for the love of spork. Still Auto-A with Sothe and Staff's at promotion (even with this games problems) gets her pretty high on the utility list, also she's got Thani which certainly helps with the nuke potential on Cavs and Armors.

Just never let her get hit, or looked at funny, or within range of ANYTHING.

7/10, no Bias point in either direction. She doesn't suit my playstyle and I don't like her as a character, but I don't deny her uses and she fits many others play styles.

With her statistics, she isn't meanting to fight. She does chip well throughout the game though thanks to her high Mag. She does sometimes save Rest Staff uses with Sacrifice, since it does cure any status. Sure it's useful in Part 1, but Part 3+, it should only be used for Rest staving. She sorta does grow simularly to Lilina only she grows less Spd than her. Also useful for end of Part 4 for being a great Mag wall..that's if she was well trained that is. Keeping Yune in check is a plus too. ^-^

So....

5.5/10

Bias

5.8/10

In Part 1 she has good hit with magic potshots which is nice for a backliner and the thani bomb can be dropped a few times.

In Part 3 she gets staves and is immediately able to use Physic making her much better.

In Part 4 her usefullness drops drastically because others can do the same better then her.

In Endgame she is a forced slot. She's likely too underleveled to be able to fight well enough but I guess you might just bless the light siege tome for a single potshot on Dheggy? For the rest she'll heal I guess.

She has poor HP, Spd and Def rendering her enemy-phase combat useless especially since the enemies she facers are among the strongest in the game (damn laguz) and will almost always 1-shot or 1-round her.

Overall? Pretty Meh I'dd say a 5.5/10.

In Part 1 she has good hit with magic potshots which is nice for a backliner and the thani bomb can be dropped a few times.

In Part 3 she gets staves and is immediately able to use Physic making her much better.

In Part 4 her usefullness drops drastically because others can do the same better then her.

In Endgame she is a forced slot. She's likely too underleveled to be able to fight well enough but I guess you might just bless the light siege tome for a single potshot on Dheggy? For the rest she'll heal I guess.

She has poor HP, Spd and Def rendering her enemy-phase combat useless especially since the enemies she facers are among the strongest in the game (damn laguz) and will almost always 1-shot or 1-round her.

Overall? Pretty Meh I'dd say a 5.5/10.

^ Super late.