Cynthia as Sumia's daughter?

40 members have voted

1. 1. Why is she Sumia's daughter and grownup so fast?

• I think she's might come from the future and possibly Time Traveling.
    • I think she might be born earlier.
    • I think some magic that made them grown up fast.
    • I think Sumia might be more than in her 20s and possibly gave birth probably in her teens. (I think?)
    • I think that scene might be take place later.
    • That's kinda strange?
    • I have no clue?
    • Maybe some gameplay surprise?

Sumia's daughter, Cynthia. That was quick. My Unit, you player!

Just curious about Cynthia, that why is Cynthia the daughter of Sumia when she looks alot like more like she's grownup during in the new trailer from the Love and Marriage on your Allies marrying your other Allies.

My thoughts that she's might come from the future and possibly Time Traveling, some magic that made them grown up fast, or I think Sumia might be more than in her 20s and possibly gave birth probably in her teens. (But those are my guesses)

Edited by King Marth 64

I get the idea that this is possible with anyone x MU (but only with MU, not with anyone else) so I`d say time travel fits best and is flexible enough to work. I`m still of the camp saying it`s not where Marth II came from, but time travel is a necessary component of Ayra showing up as a bonus character, so it is feasible.

Maybe the artist just didn't age Sumia I mean understandably so that's another 60 or so pictures to draw and that's a pain in the ass

Children could be postgame content for all I cares

Maybe like FE8's Creature Campaign secret characters

or something

Maybe MU sets appearance and other parent determines class.

I mean the video did show MU and Sumia proposing, it's very unlikely to be Sumia's daughter before anything happened with MU, so the kid had to be conceived during or after the storyline.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I suspect there's some influence rather than just base class and other available classes; that would be boring.

It's worth noting that Cynthia's armor appears identical or nearly identical to Sumia's. Presumably, it continues like this, taking some characteristics from the other parent both in appearance and stats. Base class is probably determined by the other parent, but reclassing options may be one from the other parent and one from MU's options, if MU has a limited selection from the whole pool on a given playthrough rather than just being able to jump through 40+ classes in one playthrough and pick up an insane amount of skills.

lol Lumi I wonder if we can choose the gender of the child or if it is an automatic thing. So many new things in this game its confusing me =w=. First the class changing item, then the unpromoting item, confirming marriage, now having birthplace in combat and the kid fighting alongside their parents. Its crazy! ;W; but i'm so excited I can't wait.

I thought it was said in the other thread that MU could reclass to anything that wasn't a special class, like Taguel?

Don't remember which thread though

cbf to look

And maybe it'll be like Seisen

one male and one female

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I thought it was said in the other thread that MU could reclass to anything that wasn't a special class, like Taguel?

Don't remember which thread though

cbf to look

And maybe it'll be like Seisen

one male and one female

I saw that. My guess is that MU has the potential to wind up as any standard class, but it won't be able to access all of them in a given playthrough. Maybe design choices will determine it; maybe something else.

I suspect we'll see one kid, opposite sex from MU.

I think it's a cool use of time travel. The generation system was a really great idea, and it's nice to see it return.

What Im' guessing is that pairing characters will allow their future children to time travel back and help you...

Possibly, if they give choices about background like in FE12 but except it's personality or something else this time. That might determine which sets the MU gets to use.

Yeah. They did say that it's determined by personality and upbringing, which is set for other characters so they could have said anything set in stone for them but it's likely variable for MU.