Cynthia as Sumia's daughter?

40 members have voted

1. 1. Why is she Sumia's daughter and grownup so fast?

• I think she's might come from the future and possibly Time Traveling.
    • I think she might be born earlier.
    • I think some magic that made them grown up fast.
    • I think Sumia might be more than in her 20s and possibly gave birth probably in her teens. (I think?)
    • I think that scene might be take place later.
    • That's kinda strange?
    • I have no clue?
    • Maybe some gameplay surprise?

Yeah. Being able to reclass to 40+ classes is a bit ridiculous and the menu would be holy fuck long.

I'm even more scared by the skill menu. Could probably get just about every skill in the game for a total of over 100, most likely.

How can anyone vote for anything but the last 3 options?

Because it's time travel?

I'm even more scared by the skill menu. Could probably get just about every skill in the game for a total of over 100, most likely.

Not much point since you're still limited to 5 equipped skills.

Not much point since you're still limited to 5 equipped skills.

I am aware of this. Regardless, MU would have an absurdly long list of those 100 to choose from when equipping skills, and his/her access to all skills to choose from for any class would ultimately overshadow the abilities of any other characters having limited skill selections for their own classes.

Yeah. Being able to reclass to 40+ classes is a bit ridiculous and the menu would be holy fuck long.

I'm kind of expecting that to happen, regardless.

I am aware of this. Regardless, MU would have an absurdly long list of those 100 to choose from when equipping skills, and his/her access to all skills to choose from for any class would ultimately overshadow the abilities of any other characters having limited skill selections for their own classes.

Not really, MU would have to level through every class in the game in order to get every skill. That seems like it would take forever; quite aside from the material cost of having to find about 40 Change Proofs and Master Proofs. Seems more like a lengthy post-game project.

And it seems like in practice, any individual MU will only have the choice of three classes (presumably based on personality choices like in FE12).

Not really, MU would have to level through every class in the game in order to get every skill. That seems like it would take forever; quite aside from the material cost of having to find about 40 Change Proofs and Master Proofs. Seems more like a lengthy post-game project.

I didn't say it would be feasible. Regardless, I get the idea that this game encourages extensive post-game grinding.

And it seems like in practice, any individual MU will only have the choice of three classes (presumably based on personality choices like in FE12).

Exactly. This is what I'm both saying and hoping for.

I didn't say it would be feasible. Regardless, I get the idea that this game encourages extensive post-game grinding.

Exactly. This is what I'm both saying and hoping for.

but i want my astra/luna/sol/big shield/celerity griffin knight