I'm going to see if peopel like this

Do you think it's good?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. huh? huh?

• I'm gonna stick through it all the way!
    • ... sounds interesting... I think I'll read.
    • Aliens?!? COOL!!!
    • Aliens?!? Sounds nerdy!
    • I don't care... but I probably won't read it.
    • No one else can be involved?!? Count me OUT!!!
    • Sorry, but it doesn't sound interesting enough...
    • Not sorry, but it doesn't sound interesting enough...
    • Over 100 pages?!? No way, too long!

Well, I don't think many were that interested in my last story, so I think I should chack this time before I want to put my other story on here. So I made a poll. btw, this isn't Fire Emblem related. That's another reason why people might not be interested...

Sorry, but in this story, I won't be able to involve anyone else.

Strangely, I got this from a dream and turned it into a story. Here's the description:

There is a prophecy. It stated that four people were born with special talents. They were to use them together to defend against evil. They each had different abilities and were called The Four Winds. The name was chosen because there were four of them, like north, south, east, and west. Plus, winds blew in different directions, which resembled their different abilities. But they all worked together to accomplish the same goal, just like even though wind blows in different directions, it was still just doing the same thing.

There is an alien who reads of the prophecy, and knows which planet they're located in, and since he himself is evil, will do anything he can to destroy them.

Later he manages to capture all four of them at the same time (as described in the prophecy, they're mental bonds keep them together). He takes them to his planet, along with others that he got ( he is unaware that he has them yet). But they manage to escape.

Then a spirit, Selena, who was set the job to guide them tells them who they really are. She tells of the alien's plans and his plan to destroy any of the ones who he captured who aren't the Winds. So they set out to rescue the innocent who were captured.

Warnings: I may be rewriting it, but my last version ended up over 100 pages and I wasn't even helf-way through with it. Plus, I try to include comedy, but may not be good at it...

That's all.

I promise you, I will read this in the morning, but right now, I'm so tired I can't concentrate on big paragraphs.

So don't think that I'm not going to read it, I will. Just not now.

I'm not going to get this too soon, but I will get this on tomorrow if people seem interested enough. I may wait a bit longer, but no longer than two days.

The only inspriations I get would be my dreams or... Fire Emblem!

Okay, I've got anly one vote and two replies of how people think about it, so I'm going to wait longer.

lol, 2 votes!

Well, here's what I'm going to do. I will put it on later today for the 2 votes and see if they find it good enough... If they like it enough, I'll continue with it... *shrugs*

Plus, I'm going to split this story by parts and I will soon ad sprites - I think that's what it is - for each character.

lol, 2 votes!

Well, here's what I'm going to do. I will put it on later today for the 3 votes and see if they find it good enough... If they like it enough, I'll continue with it... *shrugs*

Plus, I'm going to split this story by parts and I will soon ad sprites - I think that's what it is - for each character.

Fixd. Sorry it took me so long. I like the concept. It's interesting and original.

Fixd. Sorry it took me so long. I like the concept. It's interesting and original.

Forgot the first line!... Oh wait, there was two votes at the time, so I guess it wouldn't make much of a difference...

Forgot the first line!... Oh wait, there was two votes at the time, so I guess it wouldn't make much of a difference...

I'm sorry it took me so long to read it. I had a wedding this weekend, so I didn't have too much free time.