Xbox games?

Hazuki

Hi, I'm looking for some help on something.

Yeah, so...long story short, I got an Xbox from my friend whose mom won in a raffle or something, and I want to keep it. This is an original Xbox, not the 360 one. It already came with this one racing game, a memory card, and a controller, but I don't like the game. I was wondering if anyone could give me any recommendations as to what's good to play, because I really don't know anything about Xbox, haha.

Any advice is appreciated!

Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black. Identical story, different gameplay.

Oh and the Xbox uses a hard drive so the memory card is useless unless you have a friend or acquaintance with an Xbox.

Morrowind was pretty much the sole reason for me getting an Xbox back in the day. And to this day, is really the only game I can think of of worth getting on the system :/ Maybe Half-life 2... both of these of course are options if you didn't have a PC-worthy system.

Sorry for the late response, but thanks to everyone who's contributed! After some research, I've went out and ordered a few of your suggestions, including Halo, Dead or Alive, and Ninja Gaiden, and hope to get them soon.

Beyond Good and Evil

I already own Beyond Good and Evil for GameCube, but yes, I liked this game too.