Haw.

Rehab

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, Sega just hates us anymore, don't they? But we should totally hopr it is like a FE/Sonic crossover, rofl.

agreed cause this game could get ugly

I posted a similar thread on another place and someone gave this response:

"I'm going to be the first to say that this looks fucking awesome. And everyone comparing it to Fire Emblem is stupid just like the dorks who called Unleashed a Zelda rip off."

Well, we can all see this person is an idiot. First of all, Sonic is a fucking hedgehog who jumps on robots to make them explode and release bunnies and eagles. He does not wield a sword. Secondly, while the Black Knight was a name for other things (MPatHG comes to mind), it was most recently and most widely accepted as the name of a major antagonist in Fire Emblem: Por and RD. There's a good reason why it is being compared. (Besides, that glove on Sonic's hand resembles Ike's shoulder pad.) Anyway, Unleashed IS a TP rip-off. After seeing how succesful stuff like TP and RD/PoR have been, Sega's just been stealing ideas.

And I posted this here for no other reason then to diss Sonic. Good day.

Edited by ChaosNinji

I posted a similar thread on another place and someone gave this response:

"I'm going to be the first to say that this looks fucking awesome. And everyone comparing it to Fire Emblem is stupid just like the dorks who called Unleashed a Zelda rip off."

Well, we can all see this person is an idiot. First of all, Sonic is a fucking hedgehog who jumps on robots to make them explode and release bunnies and eagles. He does not wield a sword. Secondly, while the Black Knight was a name for other things (MPatHG comes to mind), it was most recently and most widely accepted as the name of a major antagonist in Fire Emblem: Por and RD. There's a good reason why it is being compared. (Besides, that glove on Sonic's hand resembles Ike's shoulder pad.) Anyway, Unleashed IS a TP rip-off. After seeing how succesful stuff like TP and RD/PoR have been, Sega's just been stealing ideas.

And I posted this here for no other reason then to diss Sonic. Good day.

First of all that guy your mentioning, yeah he's a dumbass.

Seconldy, Agreed Sega is officaially scraping the stealing barrel

Anybody who isn't making fun of this is taking the whole thing wrong.

I mean, come on. Sonic with a sword. That shit's hilarious.

I don't really see how wielding a sword will save the console Sonic series.

shitty gameplay leaves it dead before it could start :/

I don't see why people still yearn for a good Sonic game. Hell, not even the DS RPG is likely to live out a good life, despite its developer.

Anybody who isn't making fun of this is taking the whole thing wrong.

I mean, come on. Sonic with a sword. That shit's hilarious.

It was funnier when it was just a shitty joke.

Sonic is a series that should die and stay dead.

At least Sonic Unleashed is looking awesome.