Haw.

Rehab

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic and a sword, wow that could either be as good as Sonic and 2-D or Sonic and 3-D

But that's not my care at the moment

OMG THEY'RE BRINGING BACK CHRONO TRIGGER FOR THE DS

Edited by Serene

OMG THEY'RE BRINGING BACK CHRONO TRIGGER FOR THE DS

You didn't know that? Man... ._. Well, it's the SNES game, with one new dungeon, and "Wi-Fi" play (just like Final Fantasy III DS...). So, you're paying $40 for a SNES game with three days, at most, of new work. Bravo fanboys D:

Saw this earlier today at GBAtemp. Pro'lly the same scan, considering the mailing address label is in the same position, just now it's blacked out :/ Gets a meh.

You didn't know that? Man... ._. Well, it's the SNES game, with one new dungeon, and "Wi-Fi" play (just like Final Fantasy III DS...). So, you're paying $40 for a SNES game with three days, at most, of new work. Bravo fanboys D:

Saw this earlier today at GBAtemp. Pro'lly the same scan, considering the mailing address label is in the same position, just now it's blacked out :/ Gets a meh.

I'm to lazy to read so most things are new

You're just too cool fo skool, aintcha. Not everybody has immediate access to the vast vaults of information you do.

And with Chrono, do you really think it was that terrible a thing to decide to port, and charge average handheld prices for? Do you really?

._.

._.

._.

._.

._.

I heard from Nite linking me to a thread on some Castlevania forum that he goes to but... I ROFL'D at the idea.

The fact that it's true just makes me laugh even harder.

You're just too cool fo skool, aintcha. Not everybody has immediate access to the vast vaults of information you do.

And with Chrono, do you really think it was that terrible a thing to decide to port, and charge average handheld prices for? Do you really?

:o

u sir should be a lawyer

i say that with respect

If they can access this site, they surely can access others. It's not much harder than that. It's not like I've planted phone taps on Nintendo's desk or something >.>

For one, average price for DS games is usually $30, $35. Square, in its universal intellect, decided upon one star that no matter the quality of the game, their game deserves the $40 price tag. Surprisingly, since they seem to be turning around, it ain't so bad. However, a straight port, with nothing new, is not worth the price. If you haven't played it, you can find an actual cart or even the horrid PlayStation port for the a cheaper price. If you're wanting it on the go, you can buy a flashcart for a cheaper price and play the original game via emulation. If you've the money and you think it's justifiable--well, enjoy your purchase. As long as you're content feeding Square money for cheap projects~

$10 shouldn't be much of a deal-breaker in vidya game purchase land no more. And yeah, a lot of people could do all those things, but what if somebody can't, and they're not fans of emulation, which a fair amount of people aren't? It's just another way for people to get it.

$10 shouldn't be much of a deal-breaker in vidya game purchase land no more.

You'd be surprised how many kids can't figure out that if you have no money, working even a few hours for a few days can cover what you want. When it comes down to what you can afford, better deals are better deals. Especially when you gain the chance to use homebrew, all DS games, and emulation for various systems via a DS flashcart, including Chrono Trigger, for still $10 less than the game itself. youtube can take care of the added content, as it's likely not going to be game-breaking D:

And yeah, a lot of people could do all those things, but what if somebody can't, and they're not fans of emulation, which a fair amount of people aren't? It's just another way for people to get it.

Never said they couldn't. But if they'd rather not pay full-price for a game with little addition, there's also those options for them to consider.

Hell, I would've been happy seeing that they would at least redo the artwork. At this point, they might as well bring out the original yellowed pages themselves.