Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to sound bitchy and I normally don't have problem with Japanese voice acting, but the girls sound waaaaaaaay too squeaky in this game. I'm not stranger to anime. Well, at least Anna sounds good.

You aren't sounding bitchy at all some of them are just to squeaky and annoying and I watch anime on the regular. The first time I heard sumia voice she dropped a few points on my like meter, that voice doesn't fit her at all imo. Well at least sairi and anna voices are good.

She looks like Tsunade xD, and we know she's using Ninjutsu to stay young XD...

Who is Tsunade? ^^' Emelina reminds me of Micaiah ^^' actually she reminds me more of Briggid's twin sister of FE4 Aideen I think is her name.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

Oh no. I'm starting to get Skyrim references in my head. I better stop before I shout things like "Illusion magic!" "Alteration!" "Nono's kids with MU are Dragonborn!"

Who is Tsunade? ^^' Emelina reminds me of Micaiah ^^' actually she reminds me more of Briggid's twin sister of FE4 Aideen I think is her name.

http://images.wikia.com/narutofanon/images/f/fd/Tsunade_Hokage.jpg Ahem.

Edited by Shuuda

Notice how the weaponry effective against beasts is effective against horseback units as well, and there are some skills that do the same.

I think anyone planning an LTC with Frederick and others Paladins/Great Knights is in for a nasty shock.

^^^^ omg ur cat!!!!!

also when are we likely to hear of the eu/au release date?!?

if not at e3 then Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

also

not really spoiler but......

(spoiler)

omg..... lucina

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=26649871

can she marry?

(spoiler?

If FE13 stays true to form, then you won't get the game for another 6 months or so. November give or take.

^^^^ omg ur cat!!!!!

also when are we likely to hear of the eu/au release date?!?

if not at e3 then Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

also

not really spoiler but......

[spoiler](spoiler content)[/spoiler]

Yes, but only to other Gen 2 characters. Or to MU. Like Anna, Sairi, and Tiki, she won't have kids normally own; her only possible kid is Mark is paired with MU.

And yes, that artwork is great. Man, I can't wait for the confusion created by artwork like that when people think it's the actual Marth being mistaken for a girl.

Edited by Othin

Does anyone know if there will be a post-game event yet, like FE8's creature campaign, or do you have to start over?

Apparently not.

So, if this is to be trusted

[spoiler=skills]Trickster's lv15 skill

軽業 Lv15 進入できる地形を平地のように移動することができる

Acrobatics: ignores movement penalties of walkable terrain (as in deserts, but I presume not water)

Sniper's lv15 skill

弓の達人 Lv15 弓装備時、力+5

Bow Expert: +5 str when equipped with a bow

No Adept, it seems.

Edited by TheEnd

Sort of. At the very least, you can hire your previous playthrough's MU... for a high price (and you probably have to beat it, too).

Or so I've heard. It seems a couple characters are only recruitable from the second playthrough onwards, too.