Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tiki calls me big brother during the confession, I'm out on that option. I wanted merc kids anyway.

Weak.

Hate to sound bitchy and I normally don't have problem with Japanese voice acting, but the girls sound waaaaaaaay too squeaky in this game. I'm not stranger to anime. Well, at least Anna sounds good.

I like the sound of Japanese, and yet the voice acting in this game annoys me.

Hate to sound bitchy and I normally don't have problem with Japanese voice acting, but the girls sound waaaaaaaay too squeaky in this game. I'm not stranger to anime. Well, at least Anna sounds good.

Yeah, I wanted to pair Krom with Sumia for story and Pegasus!Aether purposes, but her voice makes me cry inside. It seems like Soiree, Sairi, Flavia and Miriel have more tolerable ones though.

There's also Lucina, but that might be because she's supposed to be able to pass as a dude

Yeah, I do hope the japanese doesn't spoil me for the english. I am also a sucker for japanese. Even if I can only understand a tiny bit

Here's to hope the english version is full of delicious ham. Or a japanese VA option.

Edited by L95

If Tiki calls me big brother during the confession, I'm out on that option. I wanted merc kids anyway.

Mercenary KIDS FTW.......Tiki voice actor = PIKACHU! and Tony Tony chopper from one piece..

Edited by Azuren the Hero

There are 3 possiblities I hope for with VA.

1. It's like Xenoblade Chronicles. I liked their accents and such.

2. Give me the top notch quality of Kid Icarus Uprising. Seriously. I love the VA in that game.

3. It's so horrendously bad that it becomes good.

Any of those three, and I am a happy camper.

Edited by Shun One

Weak.

I like the sound of Japanese, and yet the voice acting in this game annoys me.

First, this is mainly because of a personal experience. Otherwise I wouldn't care.

Second, yeah it is meh, but at least the type of MM voiced they used allowed me to guess the truth about the unmasked version(and I still like Tiamo's voice).

Yeah, I wanted to pair Krom with Sumia for story and Pegasus!Aether purposes, but her voice makes me cry inside. It seems like Soiree, Sairi, Flavia and Miriel have more tolerable ones though.

There's also Lucina, but that might be because she's supposed to be able to pass as a dude

Velvet's voice also sounds deep and pleasant. Sariya's is crazy sounding, but it's not squeaky and it fits her pretty well, I think. Also seconding Tiamo's voice.

I also love Lucina's voice. Like, damn. I like how she doesn't change it even after her identity's revealed.

Pyro-Guy. That is all.

"Pyrrhon has leveled up!"

Seems we have Bow Expert for Snipers confirmed. Still no info on Tricksters' second skill. The description matches Pass, but they also listed Holy Shield as Sol previously, so I'm inclined not to trust their incomplete descriptions.

http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/20.html

Thousand of years and extra growth and she's still caving to loli tendencies. Gosh, are Myrrh, Bantu, Nagi, Idoun and dragon laguz the only ones safe? Wait, that means just the original and newest games do this...

Seems we have Bow Expert for Snipers confirmed. Still no info on Tricksters' second skill. The description matches Pass, but they also listed Holy Shield as Sol previously, so I'm inclined not to trust their incomplete descriptions.

If Tricksters pull Sothe's crap I freakin' swear...

Edited by Shuuda

If Tricksters pull Sothe's crap I freakin' swear...

Do you mean Bane? I don't think we have to worry about that; it would fit with Sol/Luna/Astra/Aether/Lethality at a LV5 skill instead of a LV15 skill.