Game screenshots & info

No. 3

I don't think Mark is a forced character. He is in an optional Gaiden that only shows up after marriage like the other kids.

Even so, it's possible that if the necessary events do happen, MU has Mark during the story. Might not be as likely as with Krom, though.

Regarding Ch22:

The FE4 Holy weapons available from Ch22 are Balmung, Gungnir, Swanchika, Icheval, and Falaflame. One for each weapon type, fitting. This also accounts for most of them, but not all. This does seem to indicate we'll get them all eventually, or at least all the weapon-type ones. Although including five tomes might be a bit much. We can definitely assume Mistoltin and Thorhammer, though.

Also, Tricksters' skill on a horse class sounds terrifying. I mean, it's still not as good as flying, but... just imagine Callum as a Great Knight, having learned Acrobatics and Pass from his thief classes.

That wiki is funny. It looks like they misread "Soso" as "Nn", and they're referring to her that way everywhere. The katakana are similar, but they're not that hard to tell apart.

Edited by Othin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even so, it's possible that if the necessary events do happen, MU has Mark during the story. Might not be as likely as with Krom, though.

Regarding Ch22:

The FE4 Holy weapons available from Ch22 are Balmung, Gungnir, Swanchika, Icheval, and Falaflame. One for each weapon type, fitting. This also accounts for most of them, but not all. This does seem to indicate we'll get them all eventually, or at least all the weapon-type ones. Although including five tomes might be a bit much. We can definitely assume Mistoltin and Thorhammer, though.

Also, Tricksters' skill on a horse class sounds terrifying. I mean, it's still not as good as flying, but... just imagine Callum as a Great Knight, having learned Acrobatics and Pass from his thief classes.

That wiki is funny. It looks like they misread "Soso" as "Nn", and they're referring to her that way everywhere. The katakana are similar, but they're not that hard to tell apart.

And they'd still forget about Callum even if they gave him those abilities and hero weapons lol

Can you link me to a page that shows this?

Actually

NN might be the correct one.

And yes, they can be damn hard to tell apart without context.

Edited by TheEnd

-stares at swordmaster, then Nono-

...Whoa. I hate those two characters. Her name looks like it is Nn.

How am I supposed to pronounce "Nn"?

It's basically "hmmm"

Hmm. What we really need is another screen showing how the game displays the "n" kana, preferably in a character name. Do we have images of Loren's stat screen?

Hmm. What we really need is another screen showing how the game displays the "n" kana, preferably in a character name. Do we have images of Loren's stat screen?

There's this

merchant.jpg

Well, that's quite conclusive. I stand corrected.

Hey, anyone else notice how the axes now have the highest price of the melee weapons and swords have the lowest? Interesting that they're now going off of power and what people tend to find more effective.

Edited by Othin

I can't believe there's a character called Nn. What do we call her in English? Nn, NN, N-N, Nunu, n_n?

I say we pretend we didn't see anything and keep calling her Soso.

I can't believe there's a character called Nn.

That's why everyone jumped to Soso.

What do we call her in English? Nn, NN, N-N, Nunu, n_n?

I vote this

If you'll excuse me, I need to geek out at the latest chapters as shown by JRPG2020. This contain spoilers!

[spoiler=Chapter 6]OMG, that piano song is, I think, officially Masked Marth/Lucina's theme. It's very beautiful and melancholic, it fits her well.

...Well, that was an early reveal. So Krom now knows that 'Marth' is now a woman. Now we have to wait until much later until we have her admit she's actually Lucina.

I have this feeling that Lucina's eye was magically covered, and that the mask was actually used to hide her true gender. Because once the mask was cut, her hair fall out.

It seems like Fauder is aware of MU...? That doesn't spell good.

Lucina's Falchion is glowing~ And it sounds like she's a little freaked out by it.

Velvet entering the area... why is there a sudden conversation between Krom and Lucina?

Okay, I want to know about the conversation between Krom and Gaia. It sounds perfectly HILARIOUS.

Velvet the Killer Bunny is freaking EPIC.

Okay, the scene between Lucina and Krom was just... I have this serious feeling she wants to tell him the truth, but she can't because she's aware she's not born yet in this particular timeline.

Her voice seriously gives me some moe appeal. My love for Lucina just rose.

...I have a feeling Velvet is angry at Emelina for some reason.

GIMLE YOU BUTT YOU ARE FREAKING CREEPY.

Also, can I say I LOVE THE NEW DESIGNS FOR ROY AND LEAF. Aaaaaah they're both very handsome... they both look so much like their fathers.

Chapter 23:

It's unsettling that not only does the chapter have two Fauders, but one of them is LV5, just like in the identically-named Intermission. I suppose this is when he takes control of MU? Either way, I'm getting really excited.

Also, Basilio and Flavia apparently join after Ch23, which is awesome. I guess Flavia is treated the same as Anna, Sairi, and Tiki with regard to pairings. Basilio is a Warrior, apparently, but maybe he'll have the option to Reclass to Berserker.

Also, they're only listed as having each other and MU available as support options. It may be that the list is incomplete, but if MU is controlled starting then, perhaps this confirms the existence of a postagame where MU returns? Even if MU stays with the team until the end of Ch24, it's not a whole lot of time for supports.

Edited by Othin

Chapter 23:

It's unsettling that not only does the chapter have two Fauders, but one of them is LV5, just like in the identically-named Intermission. I suppose this is when he takes control of MU? Either way, I'm getting really excited.

Also, Basilio and Flavia apparently join after Ch23, which is awesome. I guess Flavia is treated the same as Anna, Sairi, and Tiki with regard to pairings. Basilio is a Warrior, apparently, but maybe he'll have the option to Reclass to Berserker.

Also, they're only listed as having each other and MU available as support options. It may be that the list is incomplete, but if MU is controlled starting then, perhaps this confirms the existence of a postagame where MU returns? Even if MU stays with the team until the end of Ch24, it's not a whole lot of time for supports.

Or maybe Fauder picked up some tips on Morph-making...?unsure.gif