Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe Fauder picked up some tips on Morph-making...?unsure.gif

The Dark Warlords and the Morphs appear to be pretty much the same things, so it's possible.

http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/61.html

Weapon info. The other pages have this level of info as well; it's not all complete but it looks like there's a lot that's not on this site yet. Not so much for swords, but more for the other weapon types.

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm17599953

This Let's Play has a pretty clear and steady recording, which is gonna be pretty much the best quality until someone uses a modded 3DS with a different video output (to record the actual footage, rather than the presented footage).

Only downside is the screen artifact (which shows up in pretty much any recording like this)

The sound quality is pretty good. This will suit my needs nicely.

Really wish there was a way to get music from 3DS games in a more direct manner. This games soundtrack is something I really like thus far.

Chapter 23:

Also, Basilio and Flavia apparently join after Ch23, which is awesome. I guess Flavia is treated the same as Anna, Sairi, and Tiki with regard to pairings. Basilio is a Warrior, apparently, but maybe he'll have the option to Reclass to Berserker.

FLAVIA YESSSSSSSSSS

The Dark Warlords and the Morphs appear to be pretty much the same things, so it's possible.

http://www18.atwiki....s/pages/61.html

Weapon info. The other pages have this level of info as well; it's not all complete but it looks like there's a lot that's not on this site yet. Not so much for swords, but more for the other weapon types.

Google translate on the tomes: Lightning kills demons. Frikkin' yeah!

The sound quality is pretty good. This will suit my needs nicely.

Really wish there was a way to get music from 3DS games in a more direct manner. This games soundtrack is something I really like thus far.

There should be one possible if there's a headphone jack on the system. Just slip an audio cord from the 3DS into the mic jack of a computer or other recording device, and have at it. As long as the cord isn't damaged, and the recorded data isn't encoded in a lossy format, you should have a very clear, downloaded soundtrack. I'm assuming there's a soundroom? You can request someone to do a few recordings for you through that (making sure no effects sneak in as they would during gameplay). Or even record during gameplay, if that's your fancy!

There should be one possible if there's a headphone jack on the system. Just slip an audio cord from the 3DS into the mic jack of a computer or other recording device, and have at it. As long as the cord isn't damaged, and the recorded data isn't encoded in a lossy format, you should have a very clear, downloaded soundtrack. I'm assuming there's a soundroom? You can request someone to do a few recordings for you through that (making sure no effects sneak in as they would during gameplay). Or even record during gameplay, if that's your fancy!

Wasn't aware this was possible. I'll have to try it myself when I finally get a 3DS.

Google translate on the tomes: Lightning kills demons. Frikkin' yeah!

The word it's translating as "demon" means "magic" in this context. A more accurate translation would be Mageslayer Thunder - much like the Swordslayer Sword, Lanceslayer Lance, Axeslayer Axe, and Bowslayer Bow.

Of course, without kanji for such easy abbreviations, it's more likely that an English translation will just call them Swordslayer, Lanceslayer, Axeslayer, Bowslayer, and Mageslayer.

According to that same update, Longbows are back, but only one type is listed, and no info on whether or not they're constrained to Snipers. Also, it indicates the dark magic spell Slime as the only siege tome so far, making siege spells apparently exclusive to Dark Mages and Sorcerers. I was wondering if they would do that.

Edited by Othin

Forges have different colored text, right?

They did in FE9/10/11/12. I don't think we've seen them in FE13 yet, but it seems like a safe bet.

Where are those boosts coming from? His skills?

I'm guessing that he is in Double with another unit. Since Cry bonuses are +4(8 for Luck) and skill wise there's only +2 and +5 (for Sword Expert).

Edit: Looking at the skills, he definitely lacks any Stat+2, but may have Sword Expert. (Explaining the +10 STR)

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

He has Sword Expert for +5 Str, but none of his other skills give any bonuses, so the rest is probably from Double. Mercurius might be giving him some stat bonus, but it doesn't seem likely: taking Sword Expert into account, nothing left is above +5.

Edited by Othin

His caps will be slightly better than a Paladin's, I'm guessing. Very balanced, but I wouldn't call them bad. It seems like the caps also widened the gap between what is good, and what is bad. (Swordmaster with 46 Speed, General with 35 Speed. 42 seems like an entirely fair Speed for him.)

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

Anyone know if the cries can break stat caps? From what I remember last game, you couldn't do so with the Rainbow Potion.

Anyone know if the cries can break stat caps? From what I remember last game, you couldn't do so with the Rainbow Potion.

Based on this screenshot, the Cries appear to give regular stat +# bonuses, and the screenshots we've seen so far confirm that +# bonuses can still go through stat caps, as they've taken effect even with characters with capped stats such as Marth.

---

http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/27.html

Some new info here. Main thing is confirming Velvet's kid as a male Taguel. Not sure how to translate his name, though: it's シャンブレー.

Seems Mark's class matches the other parent's in all cases except Krom and Lucina, where he/she winds up as a Strategist. Seems to indicate that Mark can indeed become a Taguel or Villager if MU pairs with Velvet or Donny. Doesn't make any mention of Olivia being a special case, so perhaps female Mark can be a Dancer as well?

Wonder how these special case classes interact with reclassing. I'd imagine Mark has a larger-than-usual number of class sets, but it seems unlikely that he/she would have access to all the same classes MU would have and then also gain an additional one if MU paired with Velvet/Nono/Donny/Olivia at really no cost. Perhaps those classes come at the cost of access to the Strategist class?

Edited by Othin